Friendly Date Pt 2

Previously on BTS X Noona:
'*sigh* calm yourself Y/N. He's only 2... speaking of ages...I don't know when their birthday's? I'll ask when I come back, but for now, let's deal with this crybaby.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "Kids I'll be leaving now. Moonbin Hyung will take care of you guys."

I didn't want to leave the kids alone with a person I don't even know. But I kinda trust Rocky and maybe I can trust his friends. Plus I even got a plan B if anything happens. I'll call my grandma to go and check up on them. I hate being a burdan to my grandma. She had to sacrifice so many thing in this family. Her daughter died and her grandson.

But let's not ruin the mood. I have a 'Friendly Date' with Rocky and I don't want to get my feelings in the way.

I heard a knock on the door and to my surprise it was Rocky,and someone next him. I'm guessing it must be his friend.

Y/N: "Hello Rocky.."

Rocky: "Hey Y/N, You look beautiful and stunning. I hope you don't mind if I come a little bit earlier." He's says blushing while rubbing his nape.

Y/N: "No I don't mind at all."

Rocky: "Heh...Anyway this is Moonbin..Moonbin this is Y/N, the girl I kept telling you about."😅

Moonbin: "THAT'S HER!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL, BUT I DIDN'T THINK SHE GORGEOUS." He said making me blush.

I can see that in the corner of my eyes, Rocky is death glaring him.

Rocky: "Anyway...Y/N would you mind letting us inside."

Y/N: "Oh of course...where are my manners."

Rocky: "Please, don't be formal."

Y/N: "Heh sorry..it's kinda a habit of mine. Let me just call the kids downstairs to meet you guys."

Y/N: "Kids!! Come downstairs!"

Hobi: "Coming Noona!"

One by one they each come downstairs except Kookie.

Y/N: "Joonie, where's Kookie?"

Joonie: "Kookie doesn't want to come down. Kookie is still upset from earlier."

'Oh man I forgot about that.'

~Flashback~

Y/N: "Kookie...Why are you crying?"

Kookie: "Kookie doesn't want Noona to go...Noona belongs with us...with Kookie."

Y/N: "Kookie I'm only going for tonight. Plus you won't be alone. I have a friend coming to take care of you."

Kookie: "NO!! I DONT WANT SOMEONE ELSE. KOOKIE WANTS NOONA ONLY." He starts crying again.

~End of Flashback~