The Doorbell

~Ding Dong~

What was that?
I don't know...Go check it out
Why do I have to?
You idiot, it's your body
Oh yeah, hehe oops
What did I do to deserve this hamster
Gasp* Im offended
Oh, quit distracting yourself and get the door

I wake up in the middle of the night to hear my doorbell ring. I look at my nightstand and I see my clock, it's 3:45 and I have to wake up early to get to work at 7:00. Luckily it was Saturday or whoever is at the door, Lord so help me I'm going to give them a piece of my mind for waking me up this early. I get up from bed and I head downstairs to see who was ringing at my door.

I open my door just a little, thinking it was some sort of robber or poor man trying to get money from me
Since they always come to my house first out of everyone else... Sadly.
Y/N: "Look ma-"
There was no one at the door?
Could this be a prank?
You stupid idiot, why would you open the door before asking who it was. Now I'm really thinking if I'm actually your conscious.
I was about to close my door when I hear someone say
???: "Excuse me"
I was confused at first. It sounded like a child. Then I heard another person talk and it sounded like he was crying.

???: "Miss, can you please let us in. Don't leave us here alone. I'm scared and so are my brothers"
I looked down and I see 7 small adorable children inside a one big blanket.
Wait it's cold outside?
...I am not having this conversation with you...HURRY UP AND LET THE KIDS IN YOU CRAZY LADY.
I kneeled down on one knee and once I did a small boy, probably at the age of 2 came running in my arms.
Is he crying?
No dipshit, his eyes are raining...yes for God sake he's crying.
Jeez you don't have to be rude about it.
I didn't know what to do, so I hugged the boy and swayed my one hand up and down to calm him down. He finally relaxed.
I looked at the others and they looked cold, scared, and tired. So I carried the small boy that was in my arms and went up to the others and told them to

Y/N: "Come in" 
Oh shit, what was I thinking?
The 6 small children came running into the house and jumped on the sofa to find a warm spot to heat up.

Y/N: I guess you can make yourself at home.

Then a boy, probably at the age of 6 said something I haven't heard before...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER......Well hello there my fellow reader. What did you think about this chapter.  Do you want me to keep going to see what happens next. I'll be posting every Friday, Monday, Thursday. Since it's summer break, then I have lots of time.

EDITED: Hello there beautiful people, I just wanted to say that I'll be editing this book for awhile, so I hope you guys don't mind the changes. Enjoy ✔️