The big Trip

Previously on BTS X Noona:
To be honest...I don't regret dating Rocky. My heart beats for him. I smile when someone mentions his name and the sound of his voice.

~But why do I feel like something bad is going to happen~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling tired. My left shoulder hurting from sleeping in the wrong position, I guess you could say last night was a wild night.

I groan. I look for my phone in my dark room

Y/N: "I found it."

I check the time and it's 6:05.

I look to my left and all I see is Jungkook drooling on the pillow.

'I wake him up later.'

I say to myself before jumping off the bed.
My raspy voice sounded like a monster, roaring to be fed. I get up from my bed and start preparing my clothes that I'll be wearing today.

I like to start my day taking a fresh shower. I love the way the cold water hits my face and it says
"Wake up Y/N, you have a big day today".

After doing my morning routine, I head to the boys room and slammed the door open, as if there was a zombie apocalypse outside of our house. I start shaking them and yelled

Y/N: "WAKE UP BOYS. GO GET READY!!!" I yell.

*BOOM*

Jin and Namjoon fell off the bed. I don't blame them...they were at the edge of the bed. Yoongi and Hobi in the middle

I head out of the boys room and while they were getting ready, I head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After awhile, one by one, I see the boys coming down the stairs.

NamJoon: "Noona, what's the rush? Are we going somewhere?"

Y/N: "Yes, Rocky invited us to go on a trip with him and his friends. You guys remember Moonbin, right? He one of them."

Kookie: "No! I don't want to see that Moonbin and Rocky guy. They will steal Noona from me." He whispered the last part.

Y/N: "Jungkook, be nice and that Hyung to you young man. Anyway it's 2 weeks from now. So that will give us time to get your passports."

The boys look excited, except Jungkook and Yoongi just looked tired.

~Time skip~

Y/N: "Jeon Jungkook, September 1st 1997 and that's the last of them."

Lady behind the counter: "Okay, the passport will be here in a week and 2 days"

Y/N: "Thank you"

Lady behind the counter: "You're whalecum."

~2 Weeks later~

Y/N: "Does everyone have what they need."

Yoongi: "Blanket, Check. Body pillow, check. I'm done."

Y/N: "Yoongi...did u pack clothes."

Yoongi: "No, I had no more room."

Y/N: " *sigh* I'll be back."

~Time skip~

Y/N: "WE'RE HERE!!"

Rocky: " Oh Y/N, what took you so long?"

Y/N: "Sorry Rocky, I had to make a few stop."

Rocky: "Its okay Babe, as long as your here. I'm happy 😍"

Everyone: "BABE!!"

Jin: "Noona, you never told us you were dating Rocky Hyung."

Y/N: "Sorry boys, I guess I forgot to tell you."

Kookie: "NO!!! NOONA'S MINE. NO ONE CAN HAVE NOONA. I WAS GOING TO MARRY HER." He said with tear popping out of his eyes.

Y/N: "Sweet-."

Kookie: "MWAHHHHHHHH"

I pick up Jungkook and squeeze him tight in my embrace.

Y/N: " Shh baby, it's okay. I'm yours."

Jungkook: "PWOMISE"

Y/N: "Yes baby."

The boys and I start walking with Rocky and his friends following behind. From the side of my eye, I noticed...death glares from

HIM
———————————————————

Hello my beautiful/Handsome fellow reader, I am sorry for not posting as much as I was supposed to. I'm just so caught up In school. Looking for high school. I had a birthday party at China town and bought so many thing at the kpop store. But today is my actual birthday and I decided that I should post today.

Please don't give up on me my readers. I'll try to be more active. I'm sorry for disappointing u guys. 

I WOVE U READER😍😍😍😍❤️❤️😭😭