Those words

Previously on BTS X Noona:
Then a boy, probably at the age of 6 said something I haven't heard before...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: "Noona?"

Noona...Noona...
Those word. I haven't heard those words in a long time. Ever since my little brother died in a car crash. Now thay they're coming back to me. It feels nice to hear those words.
Why is my heart is aching.

???: "Um...Noona?"
Yo, the kid is talking to you. Pay more attention Y/N.
While being spaced out for a couple minutes, I felt someone tugging on my shorts, trying to get me to reality.
???:" Noona...are you okay?"

Y/N: huh...yeah, I'm okay. What do you need"

???: "oh...I-I'm s-sorry if this comes a little off topic, but I'm kinda of h-hungry.
Hungry? Damn, do I even have enough food to feed them all?
Y/N: "oh...well that's okay. "
After my little conversation with the kid. I headed towards the kitchen to see what I can give the kids to feed on. I bet they're all hungry.
Yo Y/N, are you going to cook with a kid in your arms?
Oof I forgot hehe.
I walked back to the living room, where all of the kids were resting and placed him next to a boy with dark brown hair, resting on the side of the couch with his arms hanging at the edge. I giggled just by looking at it.

~Ding 💡~
The thought of them sleeping on the couch made me think of something.
Where are they going to sleep?
Hamster, don't you have an extra bedroom with 2  beds?
I look down at the kids and smiled.
Thanks weird voice in my head
I'm your con- you know what, never mind.
It was perfect. After agreeing on my own thoughts, I forgot that I had to feed the kids.
I ran to the kitchen.

Y/N: "Hmm what should I coo-
I couldn't believe my eyes. The kid who I was just having a conversation a while ago was on top of a wooden chair...cutting carrots. There was a pot, filled with vegetables and noodles.
Am I dreaming...
Nope, you're fully awake :)
How did I not hear the noises that were coming from the kitchen. I probably was in deep thought about the kids comforts, that I didn't hear anything surrounding me.

Though the food does smell great.
It reminded me of my mother's cooking when my brother and I were little.
I was an such a deep thought that I didn't noticed the kid in front me, with teary eyes. I look down, bend on one knee to match his level. I was concerned on why he was crying.
Y/N : "What happened sweetie"

???: " I'm sorry noona. I didn't mean to enter in your kitchen and start touching things that I wasn't supposed to."
Great Y/N, you made the kid cry with your Hamster face.
*Gasp* I did not.
Whatever, just ask the kid what's wrong.
Y/N: " Hey..Hey, don't cry."
I wiped his eyes with my thumb and sat him down my lap.
Y/N: " I'm not mad. I'm just shocked that an adorable kid like you is cooking at an age like this so young. "
I tickled him a little and he started giggling.

???: "So... You wouldn't mind if I start cooking again.

Y/N: "Of course I wouldn't be mad(•ᴗ•), but you have to tell me what you're cooking. Cause it smells amazing"
???: " You'll just have to find out when I'm done"
Before I can say anything else. He runs off and towards the kitchen once again. He comes back and says
???: " Jin"

Y/N: " hmm?"

???: " My name is Jin"
Then he runs off, again

~1 hour later~

I was in my room trying to find my brother clothes for the kids to use. His clothes were from every age, so it was perfect for the kids. From 1 month to the age of 8. If he was still alive, he would've been an amazing hyung to the 7 kids I have downstairs.

Jin: " Food is ready"
I hear jin yell from downstairs. I stopped what I was doing and ran downstairs. One, I was hungry and two, cause he wouldn't tell me what food he made.

I went downstairs and I see all the kids sitting in the chairs. Luckily there was one more for me. The minute I sat down, the kid I had on my shoulder an hour ago was now running towards me. He lifts his arm up, signalling me to lift him up. I did what he wanted and when I sat him down on my lap, he starts cuddling me.

Jin: " Jungkook stop bothering noona"

The kid named jungkook pouted and shook his head from side to side, signaling that he didn't want to let go.
Y/N: "Its fine Jinnie, he's not bothering me. Now...lets dig in shall we."
We started eating... I couldn't believe this little kid made this. I was at the verge of crying. It totally reminded me of my mother.
Y/N: "Jin, you said you were going to tell me what this amazing dish that has entered my mouth."

Jin: " Oh why thank you Y/N Noona, the dish is called Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry. It's one of my popular dishes that the boys love and the only think I could cook heh."

Y/N: "Amazing~ I love it."

~After an amazing dinner~

We sat on the couch and I gotta say....It was pretty awkward. I can see the kids are uncomfortable with the vibe surrounding the room.
Y/N: " So...let's get to know each other"

Jin: " That's a great idea ><"

Y/N: " Okay...let's go around in a circle"

???: " Okay I'll start"
------------------------------------------------------
Here's you're next chapter. I'm also sending them @12:00 in the morning.

EDITED: ✔️