Chapter 3

I woke up the next day and got dressed. I put on a black shorts overalls with a yellow shirt, black and white shoes and black ankle socks. I cleaned my glasses as I place them back on my face. I grab my book bag and walked to school.

Last Night I couldn't help but dream about Mason. Gosh he is just so cute.

I get to my locker and opened it up. I take out the book and smile.

I shut the locker door and see Mason standing there with a rose in his hand, extending it to me.

I look up at him confused "It's for you." He says. "Why are you giving it to me?" I asked him. "For being my friend." He says.

Friend

I gave him a smile. "Oh, well thank you." I grab the rose and I instantly get pricked. "Ouch!" I winced as I drop the rose and stare at my bleeding finger. "The rose had thorns" I tell him. He takes my hand "I'm sorry, I didn't know" he blurts out.

"It's okay, I'll just wash it off" I tell him.

"Or" He says as he takes my finger and licks off the blood.

I gasped as I watched him.

He takes out a bandage from his pocket and wrap it around my finger. "Supposedly saliva helps with the bleeding." He says. I stare at my finger "Oh! T-thank y-you again." I stammered in shocked.

Ring Ring

"I'll see you around, Mila" Mason says as he place the rose in my bag. I stare at him as he leaves.

"Y-yeah.." I stand there shocked.

I sat down on my desk and stared at my finger.

He licked it..and he gave me a rose.

I stare down at my book bag to see the rose poking out.

He did say "friend" I mean I'm not sad at least we can be friends but I kinda hoped we can be more than that.

I sighed as I laid my head down.

He's so attractive and hot. He's like a hot tamale and I would eat him for sure. He's so hot I can write a song about him.
"Mason so hot~ he's like a hot tamale (yeah)
He makes me want to go partyaa (yeahh)" I'm bad at songs.

School than came to an end and I haven't seen Mason ever since this morning, not even at lunch and trust me, I was looking for him.

I went to the library after school and stayed there till 8 pm, studying and catching up on work.

I walked out the library and looked up at the night sky. I started to walk back home.

I walked down the streets again and heard a growl coming from the woods again.

What is that?! I should stop walking home at night.

Yellow eyes appeared in the woods. A huge grey wolf came out the woods walking toward me, snarling and growling.

I've never seen wolves before. What do I do? Run? But if I do, I can't I have small legs. I can't run fast they're catch me and eat me.

Another wolf then jumps out, growling and snarling. I squeal as I walk back, scared.

But if I stay, they're eat me alive also.

I look toward the woods.

I know how to climb trees. If I run toward the woods, I can maybe lose them and climb up a tree til they leave.

I took my chance. I threw my book bag at both of the wolves and ran toward the woods.

From behind me I hear the wolves howl as they chase me into the woods.

I ran and ran till what my feet could take me.

I ran til I got to a dead end. A tall wall of grass and dirt mixed with fallen trees was now in my way. I hear the wolves getting closer. I panicked as I looked around to find a exit or a way out.

I turn around to see both of the wolves in front of me growling. I walked backward til I hit a hard wall. The tree.

"HELP!" I cried out. "ANYONE HELP!" I continued to cry out.

As the wolf was about to jump on me, Mason appears.

"Are you okay?!" He asks worried.

"M-Mason, How....?!" I asked him confused as hell.

He turns around and faces the wolves. His body then starts to dis form and change. His clothes rips off and he instantly turns to a huge black wolf.

The black wolf starts to attack both of the wolves.

What is happening?! Why did Mason—

I look around and run pass the fighting wolves.

I frozen up as I heard a howl of a wolf. I continued to run but stop as I look down and seen a stream down the hill.

I looked back and seen Mason.

"Mila" He says.

I look down at his ripped clothes.

I stepped back "G-Get away from me Mason or whatever you are." I tell him as I walked back toward the stream.

I looked back as I seen myself on the edge. "I don't know what you are or if you is the real mason"

"It is me, Mila. Please just step away from there and come closer to me, you'll get hurt" He says as he slowly walks toward me with his hands out.

"S-Stop" I yell at him angrily. I look into his green eyes.

I stopped walking backward.

I suddenly misplace my step and fall down the hill into the stream, unconscious.