Chapter 13

Two days has passed

I walked in Mason room where he laid on the bed, sleeping.

I sat on the floor beside him.

I stared at him as I laid my head on the bed.

This is your fault

Keeps repeating in my head.

It is my fault, if I hadn't-

I began to cry.

"Oh Mason, I'm so sorry I brought you to this" I sobbed as I rubbed my eyes.

I continued to cry as I fell into my palms.

I suddenly feel a hand on my head. "Darling, why are you crying? I'm not dead."

I looked up "Mason?"

He looks at me smiling.

"Oh Mason!" I got up and jumped on him, hugging him.

He grunts in pain while he laughs. "Ouch" He says.

I got off him and sat on the bed, next to him "I'm sorry" 

He sat up as he grunted and winced in pain.

"Be careful" I tell him.

He looks at me as he frowned. He takes his finger and wiped the tears off my cheeks.
"You shouldn't be crying"

"It was my fault that you ended up like this, I'm so sorry"

"It's never your fault Mila. You did nothing. I'm alpha, I just have a lot of enemies that just want to kill me."

Alice and Janette walks in. "I knew I smelled you" Alice says as she smiled.

"We're happy you're okay and...alive" Janette says.

Walter walks in holding Ruby hand.

"The king had finally woken up from his slumber" Walter joked as he punches Mason.
Mason than bowed as he winced in pain.

"Walter!" Ruby snapped at him.  

Mason got up and smiled "I'm fine"

Carter and Alex walked in after "What's going o—ohhh Mason is awake" Alex says.

"Glad to see you okay dude" Alex adds.

"Thanks" Mason replies.

"It's good to see you but we have problems we have to deal with" Carter says with a stern voice.

"The wolves that have attacked you were from the Mayan Pack" Carter continues.

"Mayan Pack? I thought we had a deal with them long ago to never mess with our pack." Mason says.

"I don't know what happened. We got one of their wolves downstairs in the basement if you wanna talk to him." Carter replied.

Mason stood up from the bed and walked toward the door. Everyone else walked out also and went downstairs.

Everyone entered the basement. Mason stops and looks at me "I'll be best if you stay up here" He says. I nodded slowly "O-okay" I slowly walked off as he entered the basement.

A knock than came from the door. I walked over and opened it.

No one is here

I looked down and seen a box. I picked it up and took it to the kitchen. I looked around it. I grabbed a knife from the cabinet and opened up the box.

I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

It's a head with its eyeballs picked out.

Who is he?!

Ruby walks in the kitchen. "It was on the doorstep" I tell her.

She looks over inside the box and froze up.

She screams and began crying "Walter!" She yelled as she cried.

Walter comes running to the kitchen.

She hugs him "It's William. They killed him" she says into his chest.

Everyone walks into the kitchen and look inside the box.

"They're getting more violent" Carter says.

Mason walks down to the basement and a loud male scream was heard all over the house. He walks back to the kitchen all bloody.

"Let this be a message sent to them" Mason says angrily.