Chapter 16

MASON P.O.V

I watched as she closed her eyes.

"Mila!" I called out.

"Mila, Don't fucking go! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!" I yelled angrily.

Ruby puts her hand on my shoulder. "Mason, she's gone" she whispered.

"NO SHE'S NOT!" I yelled while I cried.

"GET OUT! GET FUCKING OUT!" I shouted at them.

They froze up and slowly walked out of the kitchen.

I placed my bloody hand on Mila cheek. "Mila, please wake up" I whispered to her.

I stood on the counter and laid next to her while I cried. 

"You can't leave me, Mila. I love you. I love you so much" I said while my heart ached in so much pain.

The next day

Today was Mila Funeral.

I got dressed in all black.

I felt like my soul had left my body.

I'm just a walking zombie with no life in my body.

I walked downstairs where everyone was standing by the door dressed all in black.

We got in the car and drove to a very far away place to laid Mila in.

Walter and Alex carried the casket and buried it underground.

Everyone placed a flower on where she was laid and left back to the car.

"I will find who did this to you, Mila. I won't stop till I find them and when I do

I will murder them with my bare hands."  I whisper. "I promise"

I placed a red rose with thorns and a granola bar on her grave.

I walked off and went back to where everyone was at and drove back home. 

"I want to find the person who's responsible for doing this" I tell Carter in a demanding voice. "They killed the only person, they wish they haven't" I add. 

"We have the two that attacked you and Mila, They're downstairs in the basement" Walter says. 

I walk past Walter and head downstairs. 

I stare as the two are tied up in the chair, all beaten up. 

I look to the stand next to me and grab the hammer. 

"Yall must feel happy, huh? You both took the only person that was the most important in my life" I say to them in an angry tone. 

One of them laughs. "Well, let's just say Mission completed." 

I laugh with him. I grip on the hammer tightly and hit him in the knees as he screams in pain. 

"Mister funny guy, huh," I tell him with a smirk

"Who sent you?!" I yell at him as I grip hard on his hair.

He winces in pain and pants loudly. "Like I'll tell" He replies with a weak chuckle. 

I node slowly as I throw his head back. "Okay...." I wipe my nose and wack the hammer directly on his balls. I hear the crack of his bones as I hold the hammer between his legs. 

I stare at the other one and place one hand on his shoulder and I swing the hammer with the other. 

"Unless you don't want to end like your buddy, I suggest you start talking"