Chapter 8

I woke up with the sunlight, shining on my face. I sat up and looked next to me.

Where's Mason? He must've got up already? Oh no! I hope he's okay. What if something happened to him?! 

Ruby walks in "Good Morning!" She hands me clothing. "Get dress, we have to go shopping today." She smiles at me.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs" she walks out and closed the door behind her.

She's happy so they must be okay, thank god.

I got in the shower and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen where everyone were sitting at. 

"Good morning" I walk up to the fridge and took out the orange juice. 

"Hey sweet heart, sleep well?" Alex asked me with a smile.

"Yes, actually. Thank you" 

He walks up to me "You know if you ever get tired of mister stuck up pants over there , I'll always be here to rock your paradise out of this world." 

I look up at him and smile " I am so flattered but i'll choose that stuck up any day then being stuck with you" 

Mason grabs my arm and hugs me tightly. "And if i catch you touching her again, I'll make sure you won't have that 'thing' to make her or anyone rock out of this world" He threaten in a stern voice.

Alex laughs "Understood, I was just playing boss" He raises both is hands up in surrender as he walks off. 

Mason hugs me and places a kiss on my forehead. "How did you sleep darling?" he asked.

I smile at him. "Good but what happened last night, I was so worried for you. You took long to come back" 

"I'm so sorry my love but with games like that since i'm alpha, I can get very competitive and Alive was a tough one to beat but I ended up winning" 

I chuckled "As long as you're okay, that is the only thing that matters" 

He takes both my hands and lift them up to his mouth and kisses them. "Thank you darling" He smiles. 

"Mason, are you coming? " Carter ask. 

"Where are you going?" I asks Mason 

"We're going to meet up with the alpha's from other pacts to get some information about the rouges." 

 "It's very strange to see rouges act out this way especially with an Alpha with so much power" Carter adds. 

"Alright, be careful then" I tell Mason. "Promise" He smile as he walks out with Walter and Carter. 

"Well..Well Human girl still here, aren't your parents worried?" Alice asks.

I stayed quiet

"Alice please don't waste your time with her." Janette blurts out. "We have things to do" Alice and Janette walks out of the kitchen.

"And we have that shopping spree to do" Ruby says as she looks at me with a big smile. 

I giggled as I look back at her.

Me and Ruby walked out the manor as she stops "Wait, I forgot something! Stay here while I go get it" I nodded as she ran back inside.  

I turn to look at the manor, it was huge. It was a dark brown color with huge glass windows and huge columns in front of it. It had such a beautiful look to it. I can't believe I've been living here.