Chapter 4

I slowly open my eyes, waking up.

Strange dream

I looked around and noticed, I'm in a room. I've never been in before. I continued to look around the room. It's huge and the bed is huge too. I stepped down the bed and place my hand on the bed pillars. I look down and noticed my change of clothes. 

A strong pain came from my head and I lifted my hand to my head. I feel a gauge on it.

Was I unconscious? Where am I?

I walked toward the door and walked out.

I walked downstairs as I enter the living room where I see Mason, however not as a wolf as normal human Mason, standing with his arms crossed. He's standing next to a bit older man with green eyes (maybe somewhat in his 30s) I glance my eyes to the girl with red short hair and brown eyes (maybe in her 20s also) sitting next to the big buffy man with a beard and dark eyes as he wrap his arms around her shoulder. Standing next to them is a another girl (maybe 20s) with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Next to her is a guy somewhat around his 20s also. He's has black hair and dark eyes.

What is going on here? They look so serious and angry.

"Where am I? Who are you people?" I asked.

The memories started to come back with a following strong head pain. I wince as I lift my hand to my head. Mason walks toward me "Mila" He says. 

I stood back "Don't touch me."

I stop and stare at him and the people behind him. "I don't know what you are or where I am but I'm going home" I turn around and I immediately get dizzy. I touch my head and see my hand filled with blood.

I'm bleeding?

I quickly drop unconscious.

~  

I flutter my eyes open as I see Mason looking back at me. I groan as my head seem to pound. "Mila, be careful, your hurt." Mason says. I sat up and see everyone in the room looking at me.

"What's happened?" I asked him. "You fell unconscious." The girl with the red hair says to me. "I meant what happened at the woods." I looked up at Mason.

He goes serious "You fell down the hill and fell into the stream. It seem like you hit your head with something but you were still alive so I brought you here and waited days for you to wake up." He says.

"Days? How long was I out?" I asked him. He looks at everyone than back at me. 

"5 Days." He blurts out. "5 Days?! That's almost a week." I panicked. Everyone in the room stays quiet.

"Please tell me that what I seen in the woods was a dream and it isn't true"

He stays quiet with a serious face. 

I look at him with a terrified expression and a terrified tone in my voice "What are you?!"

He hesitate to tell me.

"A wolf" he blurts out. "We're all wolves." I look up at him, confused.

"Wolves? I don't get, how is that possible?! I thought it was just all fake. Wolves, Vampires, Fairies." I tell him.

"I don't know about Fairies but Vampires and Wolves are real. We were all just born into it." Mason continues.

"We did not choose this lifestyle." The blonde girl says.

"It's a blessing and curse." The red hair girl says.

"However it's important that you keep this secret." The older man says seriously.

"If you don't, we'll hunt you down and kill you alive." The blonde girl adds.

"It's really important to us" the guy with black hair and dark eyes says.

I stay quiet for a moment.

I look at Mason. "Tomorrow, I will be leaving back home. Healed or not and I don't wanna have no contact with you, Mason. I want you to forget I ever existed and I'll forget you existed. We will no longer be friends anymore." I spit out plainly and coldly. 

"And don't worry, I won't spill your secret"

He looks at me as the older man walks toward him and pats him in the shoulder.

"Perfect, it's a deal then" the older guy says.

Unknownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें