Chapter 9

I sat up from the floor.

I feel asleep again.

I haven't seen Mason for who knows how many days but it feels like forever. All I've been doing is sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. I haven't really done much. I feel so weak and tired. 

I run my fingers through my messy hair. I seriously think a fresh breath of air will do me good. I'm tired of feeling tired.

I got dressed into a dress and a cardigan with flats.

I walked out the door with an umbrella while a cold breeze ran over me. A sneeze escapes my nose while I walked.

I entered the store and brought a bowl of fruits, orange juice, and a granola.

I sat under a gazebo surround by a river with trees and plants while it rained. I took off my shoes and took a sip of the orange juice.

I cleaned my glasses as I opened my book and began reading.

The sound of the rain hitting the roof of the gazebo as the plants moved in sync to the cold breeze as the river makes the that sound of woosh~ makes me forget about everything.

I ate my fruits as I hummed to saib.- in your arms.

I hummed and hummed as I hear the sound of the pouring rain.

I glance at my granola as I pick it up.

Mason

I gather my stuff and left the granola bar on the bench as I threw the rest of my trash away. I opened my umbrella and walked in the rain back home. I shivered a bit in cold while I sneezed.

I head toward the door as I see Mason standing in front of my door, looking at me.s

"Mila" He calls out with a concern tone in his voice.
I sneezed as I walked toward him. I put my umbrella away and place it in front of the door as I ignored him. "It's freezing cold outside and you're wearing a dress?" He asked worriedly. I continued to ignore him as I look for my keys.

From the corner of my eye, I can see his face. He's ashamed and sad.

That's good he should be.

I walked in my house. "You should leave, I don't wanna see you" I tell him as I close the door on his face.

I sighed as I leaned back on the door.

I took off my shoes and changed into shorts and a sweater. I glance at my palms that are bandaged.

Why are you here, Mason? Why can't you leave and let me be.

I walked over to the kitchen and made popcorn. I grab the trash and walked out the door.

I froze as I seen Mason still standing there. We locked eyes for a second but I ignored him and placed the trash in the bin and walked back inside as I shut the door behind me.

Why is he still here? If I ignore him, he'll leave eventually. He can't stay out there forever.

I let out a cough with a sneeze.

I grabbed my popcorn and sat down on the couch as I watched tv.

A few hours later I looked out the porch door and watched as the rain fell in the night sky. I moved my eyes toward the door. I sat up and placed my bed on the couch as I stared at the door.

I got up and tip toed toward the door. I looked out the window to see if he still was there.

I don't see him.

I sneezed as I slowly opened the door.

I froze up as I see Mason standing there. He turns around and looks at me. "Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"I'm not leaving until I talk to you." He says.  

"Well your gonna be waiting for a long time" I replied to him.

"I said I'm not leaving. I'll wait as much and as long I have to."

I looked at him for a moment.

Ugh, i'm going to hate myself for this 

 I took his hand and pulled him inside. I coughed as I closed the door behind me.

I turned off the tv and handed him a blanket.  

"Why are you here" I asked him.

"I want to talk to you" He says.

I took a deep breath. 

"Mila I-" He walks toward me but I step back. He stops and looks at me.

"I'm so so sorry. You have no idea how badly these days have been without you. Me and Alice have no history except the fact that she tried to get with me many times but I decline her. I told you, I wanted you and only you. When I bonded myself to you, I did it because I you were the one I wanted. You were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with." 

I began to tear up. "You broke my heart" I sniffed and wiped my tears.

I start to feel a heavy lump in my throat as I cried. "I can't go through that" I sniffed. "I can't stop thinking about you and when I saw you with Alice, it broke me" I continued to cry. I rubbed my eyes as I cried.

I suddenly felt Mason pull me close to him as he wrap his arms around me.

My eyes widened in surprised.

"I'm so sorry" He says.
"I will never hurt you ever again, I promise"

"You're so special to me that I don't wanna lose you. It was hard enough to be without you for a day." He continues.

"I never wanna lose you Mila"

I feel his arms hug me tighter as I laid my head on his chest.