Chapter 11

I woke up hugging Mason. I looked under the sheets

I'm naked

I sat up and threw a shirt on. I walked over to his side and grabbed a hair tie from the nightstand and put my hair up in a bun.

Mason shifted in his sleep with his eyes still close. I see him slide his hand over to my side of the bed like he's trying to look for me. He stops for a second and grab my hand and pull me next to him.

He grunted "Your such a bad sleeper" he snaps with his sleepy, attractive voice.

"I am not" I snap back at him. He looks at me and raises one of his perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Okay maybe I'm kinda bad." I hear him chuckle as he takes my cheeks, pulls me to him and kiss me deeply.

I pull away as I smiled "We have to start getting ready" I tell him. "We don't have to" Mason says. "We can have another round, just like last night" He adds with a grin. 

I let out a nervous laugh. "Maybe, next time?" 

I stood up and walked to the shower. I turned on the shower head and began to hum as the water ran.

Mason suddenly hops in the shower with me. I squealed as I face him. "What are you doing?!" He rolled his eyes. "I seen you naked last night plus if we shower together, I'll be much faster" He says.

I turned around and I got under the shower as he stood behind me.

My heart began to race as he stood behind me.

Why is my heart beating? He's just standing behind me. Nothing is gonna happened. 

I continued to stand under the shower head.

I turned around and looked at Mason. "What?" He says. I grab him and start to kiss him like I'm hungry for him. He pushes me to the wall and picks me up.

~

"It's cold outside wear something else." Mason snaps. "No, it isn't. I can wear this" I replied back to him. I stand in front of the mirror as I stare at my outfit. A thin long sleeve turtle neck and a skirt with converse. 

"Wear something else or you're not going anywhere." He snaps back again as he walked to the kitchen in the other room. 

"You're so annoying" I whispered. "I heard that" he yells.

"How you know? I whispered it so it's impossible that you could hear it all the way from here." He turns to face me as he sips orange juice. 

"Wolf hearing, I can hear very good." He says. "Can you hear this?" I ran to the other side of the room and whispered, very low.

"Pancakes" He yells. I laughed and ran back to him. 

"Amazing! how far can you hear?" I asked him. "7 miles" he states bluntly. "That's so cool, what else can you do!?"

"Everyone in the house instantly knows when you wake up." He replies.

"How's that?"

"You smell like a human"

Oh....

"Go on, change so we can go back to the house. Who knows what they'll say now that we're returning at 2 in the afternoon." I nodded and changed into jeans and a cute pink sweater. I put on my glasses too