Chapter 7

I throw my leg over and smile as I feel comfortable on this bed. 

Best sleep I ever had.

I slowly opened my eyes and seen as I had my leg over Mason while I was laying on top of his chest. 

I panicked and yelled as I stood up.

I squealed as I fell back and landed on the floor.

"Jesus, why are you so loud?" Mason says with a very attractive sleepy voice.

I slowly peaked above the bed and see him, sitting up without a shirt on. 

I stood back up and sat on the bed. "Why don't you have a shirt on! You had one before you went to sleep, I remembered." I tell him.

"I'm used to sleeping with no shirt plus I got hot." He responds to me. "You were the one being all over the place last night. You're such a bad sleeper. Every time I pulled you off me, you cling back on." He snaps at me.

I crossed my arms "that's impossible cause I know what I am doing while I'm sleeping." I snap back at him. He looks at me and grins.

"Then you throwing yourself on me was on purpose." He says as he crawls toward me.

"N-no I-i meant-" I stammered nervously as he leaned closer to me.

"What did you mean, Mila. If you wanted me to give you attention, I would've." He stares at me up and down while he bites his lower lip.

I squealed as I leaned back and fall to the floor again.

I stood back up to see Mason walking off to the bathroom.

I sat back down on the floor and wiped the hair off my face and sighed.

Once Mason was finished with his shower, I got in and took a shower.

As I got out of the shower, I find Ruby in the room catching me off guard. 

I jump back as I mumble "You scared me" I hold my hand up to my chest.

"I'm sorry" Ruby chuckles. "I got some new clothes for you to wear" she says as she hands me the clothes.

"Thank you" I tell her with a small smile. 

"No problem" she smiles back "Hurry and get dressed, Everyone is already downstairs"

She walks out the room and I threw on the black jeans and sweater with shoes and walked downstairs to meet up with everyone.

I walk out to the backyard and see Carter standing with his arms crossed as Mason, Walter, Alex, and Janette are in wolf form in the middle of the field. 

"What are they doing?" I asked Ruby. She smiles at me "It's a game we play, Cater has a rabbit out in the woods where it's filled with a type of fruit smell. We have to distract the opponent and find the rabbit and bring it back here, however, you may steal the rabbit from the other opponent if you catch up to it. Don't worry the rabbit is dead so it's not like he will be able to feel the pain. However, the game does get pretty violent and rough." She says. 

"In the cold?" I asked her. She nods. 

She claps loudly. "WHOO! Let's GO WALTER!" She smiles happily. I turn my eyes back to the game.