Chapter 5

The next morning came and I left back home without saying a single word to Mason. We were just friends anyways and everyone loses friends so it's normal. It hurts but it's perfectly normal.

It's been 2 weeks since I last talked to Mason. Now we just past glares in the hallways and at lunch sometimes. I got a new partner for chemistry and now Mason sits in the far middle of the class and I sit all the way in the back. At times I find myself thinking about him and sometimes I just wanna talk to him but then the wolf thing comes to my head and it stops me although I can't help but wonder, how did he know I was in those woods? How did he know I was gonna get attacked?

I got up and got dressed. I put on long pants overalls with a turtleneck sweater and mittens. Winter was approaching and it's getting cold outside. I got new glasses cause I lost my other ones. It's brown and round.

School ended and I was sitting on the bleachers reading a book as Emily and Amelia cheered the footballers on.

I grew tired and hungry so I packed up. "Bye, girls" I tell them. "But the part where they take off their shirts isn't even near yet, don't you wanna watch?" Amelia asked. I smile at her "No, I gotta go. I'm tired and hungry. It's been a long day." I tell her. She smiles back at me "Oh okay! See you tomorrow and sleep well" she yells happily as I walked off.

I rub my hands together to make heat. It's getting more colder outside. I walk in the store and roamed down the aisle.

What should I make for dinner today? The usual noodles or Mac-a-ronni.

I look up and saw two tall men looking around next to me.

That's strange, I came into the store a thousand times and no one new ever comes in. This is such a small town there is barely new visitors must be new people moving in the neighborhood.

I look at the shelf and grab the Mac-a-ronni. I walk to the cashier and pay for my food. I walked out of the store with the bag of Mac-a-ronni in my hand.

I start to feel a strange presence behind me. I turn around and see the two strange man from the store walking behind me.

I began to walk faster and I made an unexpected turn across the block. I looked back and seen them following me.

Are they following me?!

I panicked and ran behind a wall. I peaked out and seen the two men looking around.

Are they're eyes yellow?!
Yellow just like the same color eyes as the two wolves I saw that time in the woods.

I looked back and seen no one.

Where they go?

I turn back around and see the two men standing in front of me. They throw me over their shoulder. I start to kick and scream "LET ME GO!" I yell.

"Shut up!" the man yells angrily as the other man place a white napkin on my mouth and nose and knocks me out.

I woke up in a familiar place. I looked around and noticed

I've been here before. It's Mason place.
How I got here? What happened to the two men?

I got off the bed and walked downstairs to see everyone in the living room again.

"Damn, does anyone else feels a weird sense of Deja vü?" The guy with black hair and dark eyes says.

"How did I get here?" I asked. Mason looks at me

"We guessed if they attacked you once, they will do it again. So we had people watch your every move. Apparently, your in danger" Mason says seriously.

"In danger?" I asked in confusion. "Why?" I add.

"Mason mated you." The bearded guy says to me.

"Mated me? What does that mean?" I asked him.

"He basically bonded you to him" The blonde girl blurts out.

"When a male wolf mates a female it's usually happens through intercourse." The older more serious man says.

"How is that possible? I and Mason never had sex" I tell them.

"Well you can also be bonded by blood or saliva," the red hair girl says.

"That time you gave me that rose" I blurted out. "It had thorns and I got cut and I told you to I was gonna wash it off but you told me, a stranger saliva can stop the bleeding faster..." I trailed off.

"Did you knew? That this was gonna happen? You gave me that rose, knowing it had thorns so you can bond me?!" I say to him angrily.

"Mating is not only being through sex or saliva but of the emotion, you must've had feelings for each other. You both must've really like each other for the bond to really work." The red hair girl says.

The room falls to silence.

"Well, how do I un-bond myself?" I asked them.

"You can't" Mason blurts out.

"You smell like Mason and that's how other rouges found you." The blonde girl says as she walks past me smelling me.

"Why did they want me?" I asked.

"Mason is soon to be leader of the pack and now he's the most hated, they have seen him as a very powerful alpha but they will challenge him into being alpha and they will do anything to stop him from becoming alpha. Now that they can't get to Mason, they get the closest thing to Mason, that is you" The older man says seriously.

"They know that you're not fully mated so they can easily take you and use you or kill you" Mason says with a serious face.

"What happens if I'm fully mated?" I asked.

"They won't be able to touch you, darling" the guy with black hair says.

"Okay, so why won't you fully mate me" I suggested.

The room suddenly grew weird. I hear the blonde girl and the black hair dude snickered.

"We will just leave you two to talk." The older man says as him and everyone else walks out of the living room. The Buffy guy pats Mason's shoulder and walks off.

Once the room is empty and only me and Mason are in the living room.

"What's the big issue?" I asked him. He clears his throat and looks at me with a serious face.

"We have to have sex" he blurts out, plainly.