1

2 years ago, 16 year old Kayla Salters went missing

2 years ago, 16 year old Kayla Salters went missing. If you have any information about her disappearance. Please report to the nearest police station.

"Is that the girl who went missing?" Park Jimin asked setting his backpack on one of the empty seats of New State University lounge and took a seat. Min Yoongi nodded,munching on a chip from the pack of Lays he had gotten from the vending machine.

"Two years,what luck does her parents expect?" Yoongi asked and Jimin glanced at him from the TV.

"Cmon hyung, a little hope is what they have left" he said and Yoongi leaned back to look at him.

"That doesn't fit in my vocabulary"the raven haired male said and Jimin sighed lightly.

The two met way back in high school. It was a surprise that they got along cause they are polar opposite. Jimin being the optimistic bubbly guy while Yoongi was realistic and straight forward.

"Oh right"Jimin perked up and grabbed his bag. Yoongi sat up from laying on the couch and dusted the chip crumbs off his shirt. Jimin got out his phone and scooted closer to Yoongi.

"There is this pretty cool game that I found "

"Don't even show it to me if it's another RPG"
Yoongi said nonchalantly making Jimin pout lightly.

"Well I haven't tried it yet"he said and tapped on the game icon.

Yoongi moved closer to Jimin in interest. It didn't look like those typical Mobile games found online or in the App store.

"What is it about?" He asked as the blond male locked his phone and set it.

"Not much I know, there are cracks here and there" he said and winked at him. "You should get it" Yoongi looked at him.

"Maybe" he mumbled making Jimin grin.

Back at the dormitories,the two shared a roomy apartment that had two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen. Yoongi yawned lightly.

"Tired?" Jimin asked and the raven haired male nodded.

"I'll eat later"

"That's what you said last time"

"I promise"

Jimin huffed and leaned on the counter. Yoongi gave him a small smile that made his anger subside.

"Alright,What do you want to eat by the way?"

"Anything is alright "

Jimin nodded and Yoongi headed to his room.
He set his bag on his brown study table and flopped on his bed tiredly. He had a long day with assignments and crap. He shut his eyes and feel asleep.

It's 11:00pm when Yoongi woke up in a startle,he breathed a lowly and got out his phone from his jean pocket. The light blinded him when he switched it on, he turned to lay on his back and tapped on the App Store

Search:World of our own

When the game showed up,he tapped download. He watched at how quickly it downloaded and tapped the game icon.
(Photo from before)

Welcome to World of our own
Where fantasy becomes reality
Please insert your details below
Name:
(Typing...)
Yoongi
Age:
23
Weapon of choice:(options below)
Sniper
Bow and arrows✔️
Sword
More....
......
Loading...
Thank you for choosing a weapon
We will set up your profile
Please wait...

Yoongi yawned and set his phone on his bedside. He got off the bed and padded out of his room. The dorm was dead silent which was unusual. He usually finds Jimin asleep on the couch after binge watching his favorite show this late.

"Jimin" Yoongi called after checking the living room. No response, he is probably at the library. Yoongi rolled his eyes but couldn't help but have a bad gut feeling. He shoved that aside and grabbed a slice of pizza from a box of pizza laying on the counter. He lazily padded into his room and sat his bed. His phone beeped and he picked it up.

Your profile is ready.

He finished up his pizza,wiping some sauce from his fingers on his jeans and returned to his phone.

Welcome to World of our own
Where fantasy becomes reality
I hope you enjoy your stay
Cause there is no turning back

A bright light shined from his phone making him drop it and cover his eyes. His phone screen froze showing Yoongi's full private details. Yoongi rubbed his eyes,cursing under his breath and slid them open only to see his hands disintegrating into codes.

"What the!" He said loudly scooting way from his phone in shock. A sudden sharp pain pierced his heart making him gasp and clutch his shirt. He felt like he couldn't breath and his sight blurred. Yoongi swayed to his side and vanished from sight.His phone quickly went black then turned on.

Loading....
Loading...
New characters have been added
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Do you wish to start the game?
Yes. No.