16

Character name:Kim Taehyung
Entry fee: Life and charming personality
Lives:3 lives

Tae...

I gasped for air,snapping my eyes open.My body felt cold and numb,my head was pounding in pain. I groaned turning to my side,my vision blurry before it started to clear up. I slowly sat up,looking around the place in confusion.

I was in a dimly lit hallway with photo frames hanging from the walls and the only light that brightened the hallway came from a fogged glass wall up ahead. I pushed myself to my feet,grunting in discomfort from the headache spreading till it subsided. I slowly walked towards the glass,my eyes caught some words written on the top.

 I slowly walked towards the glass,my eyes caught some words written on the top

Tae..save me..

I shut my eyes in irritation,who keeps speaking in my head. I opened my eyes and stepped closer to the glass. I extended my hand to touch it,my curiosity at its peak.

Suddenly there was flickering and shifting sounds. I drew back confused,there was a surge of pain on my wrist causing me to check. A black gem was sunk into my skin like it had been part of me since I was born and 3 black bars printed on my forearm. What the heck?

Taehyung...

I tensed and turned around yet there was no one. I bit my bottom lip,that sounded creepy. A mixture of a male and female vocals.

No one will like you with the way that you are

I narrowed my eyes in confusion,what is it talking about? Each frame begun to flicker with light randomly, I looked in confusion as I drew closer to the nearest frame.

You are selfish and inconsiderate

I froze,it's words sinking in.
Selfish..

Yes Taehyung you are nothing but a waste.

"Shut up!"I growled,growing annoyed. "Show yourself you asshole!"

Such brave words for a low life mortal

I was knocked off my feet to the ground when a gust of wind came out of nowhere and hit my chest. I groaned in slight pain and slowly sat up,brushing my bangs from my eyes.
I looked behind me and got up to my feet. I scurried to the glass wall and set my palm on it.

No!

There was a bright light that blinded me,I felt a tingling feeling spread through my body before everything went white.

I stumbled and landed on all four out of breath,my vision was blurry. I blinked a couple of times until it begun to clear up. I lifted my head up to a long bright hallway with vases and tables set near the wall. I got up to my feet,dusting off the dirt on my clothes and walked. My eyes looking around in utter confusion.

Footsteps

I stopped in my tracks and looked up,straining my ears to hear. Faint footsteps from above. My eyes widened in disbelief,are there other people here? I relaxed and turned my head ahead,I might as well take advantage if there are other people. I breathed heavily and begun to walk quietly,making sure to know where the footsteps are coming from.