4

Character name: Park Jimin
Entry fee: Life and Friendship
Lives: 3

I groaned opening my eyes to my reflection. Confused I sat up,finally understanding. I was in front a long large dance mirror that had blue and yellow spray paint smudges. I turned my head to the side and  looked around.

It was a big dimly lit old blue painted room with pipe lines above and on the sides of the wall. An opening was high up close to the lights with a sink a few feet from me. I could hear water dripping from it . I sighed and got up to my feet,running one hand through my hair. I turned to the mirror,staring at myself. I have so many questions that are making my heart hurt and my head throb . My hair is disheveled and I had on a black outfit.

I heard  faint whispers and turned around yet no one was there. 'You would have seen them through the mirror,stupid' I facepalmed myself and returned to the mirror. I leaned my forehead on the glass,the coldness cooled my warm skin.

How does it feel?

I tensed up and slowly opened my eyes. There was no one except me. I breathed out slowly and leaned away from the mirror. Maybe I am hallucinating. I suddenly felt a grip around my neck and gasped,My eyes widened in shock and fear. No one was reflecting on the mirror which freaked me the fuck out.

How does it feel to lose someone special this easy?

The grip around my neck tightened. It was getting harder to breath, I gripped the mirror poles.

"W..who are you?" I gasped out and there was a melodious chuckle,a mixed voice.

I gasped when my back hit the wall,I landed on all four gasping for air. I lifted my head to see nothing but odd presence standing before me.

Don't be so weak jimin
No one will come save you this time.

I felt my body being lifted up from the cold floor into mid-air. I shivered in fear,I can't move.

Do you think there will be a next time?

I screamed out in pain when my body hit the mirror,cracking it and I landed on my front. Broken pieces fell on me,it hurts. I struggled to sit up,my body trembled and felt sore. There was silence:no whispers only the sound of water dripping coming from the sink.
I groaned when something pierced my palm and turned it over to see cuts caused by the glass. I breathed out shakily and got up to my feet,holding on to the pole to keep me steady. I breathed out through my nose and limped to the sink.

It was white with blue paint dots splattered around. I hesitantly reached forward and closed the tap.

Nothing happened...

I breathed out in relief and looked around the room for a way out. Nothing but pipes. I sighed and looked at the ceiling and narrowed my eyes.Is that a vent?

There was a rumble and I looked up to the larger pipes. What the hell is that?
There was a deep rumble and a rush of...water. I stumbled back when large pressure of water shot out of the pipes pouring into the room. I started to panic and looked back up at the ceiling vent. I have a light bulb moment!

I limped away from the pouring water to the spot which I calculated to be where the exact spot the vent is. The water pressure increased and the water reached my knees. I hope this works.

I felt a tag on my leg before I was pulled down into the water. I gasped and choked. I couldn't make out what pulled me yet there was a shifting image of a girl above me. Why did she look familiar?

Don't leave...
You need to help me..

I couldn't breath,I kicked away and swarm upwards bursting into the surface for air. I coughed and looked around. The water had risen really fast cause I was close to the ceiling. I felt a surge of relief and reached to push the the planks when I felt something tag me back in.

I held breath but my eyes widened in fear when they met with red eyes. I struggled from its grip only to fell a sharp in my stomach ,I gasped and I saw blood leave my mouth. No..nonono!
I couldn't breath and struggled. This can't be happening!

The whispers returned and were loud and gibberish. I started to feel weak and dark spots appeared in my sight. I couldn't struggle anymore and slid my eyes shut.

The whispers went quiet.

The presence disappeared.

I am all alone again.

I heard a faint splash and something tagged me upwards. I couldn't comprehend anything until I felt a burst of fresh air and I felt the cold floor under neath me. My body felt numb and I couldn't breath properly.

"Hey,wake up"

I felt tapping on my cheek before pressure was put on my chest.
I snapped my eyes open and coughed out what had blocked out my breathing. I panted before my eyes drifted to my savior,my heart raced in relief.

"Y..yoongi?"