20

Kim Taehyung
3 lives

I groaned feeling a dead weight on me and opened my eyes to dark brown hair near my face. I squirmed uncomfortably and tried to move but in vain,my arms started to feel numb.With the little strength in me,i drew my knee back and kneed the person above me where the sun don't shine.

There was a high pitched grunt before he slid off me. I let out an exaggerated breath of relief. I flexed my fingers and moved my arms before sitting up.

Jungkook was curled up into a ball cradling his manhood with a pained expression on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed myself to my feet.

"What was that for?"he whimpered and I folded my arms with a raised eyebrow.

"Your dead weight was killing me. What do I look like,a cushion?"I asked. Jungkook sat up,looking at with a 'do you really want me to answer that' look. I glared at him.

"Fuck you"

"Don't be such a sour puss,you hurt my family jewels"he said and I scoffed. I looked around,found my scythe laying nearby and padded over to pick it up.

"It's not like you'll need them anyway"I grumbled.

"What do you mean?"he asked getting up to his feet. I tilted my head to the side.

"Do you really think we are gonna make out alive? You are really stupid if you think we will"I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What is your problem? You are being a literal pain in the ass-actually when have you not"
I rolled my eyes and brushed past him as I walked,I could tell he wasn't following me.

"Are you gonna stand there all day  or are we gonna look for dumb and dumber"I asked,Jungkook let out a deep sigh and followed after me.

We were in a courtyard,the sky was dark with clouds covering the moon. It was a silent walk,our footsteps were soft and in sync.

"Hey Taehyung"

I glanced at Jungkook boredly.

"What?"

"How were you like before you got here?"He asked and I stared ahead.

"I can't share valuable information"I said shrugging my shoulders lightly. I heard him whine and I looked back at him before sighing.

"I was a Drama and Art junior student"

"No sports?"

"Soccer"I said nonchalantly.

"Was?"He asked confused and I rolled my eyes.

"It's obvious Jungkook,we.are.gonna.die"I said punctuating each word. I felt a tug on my arm and I came face to face with a red faced Jungkook. I was taken back by the action and how he looked. His held the collar of my shirt in his fist tightly.

"Can you for once be optimistic? If you want to die so badly  I can arrange that" he growled,well damn!

A soft whistle filled the air,it sounded soothing and high. (Jungkook's whistle in DNA). I blinked in confusion,I felt Jungkook's grip loosen. Whispers filled the air,gibberish as usual. Jungkook shoved me away,I stumbled back and smoothed out my shirt in annoyance.
Something shifted in one of the bushes. It was like a rhythm:whistle then shifting. I kept my eyes on the bushes till I saw a sign of a shadow slithering towards Jungkook.

"Jeon look out!" I called out gripping my scythe and tossed it towards the shadow. Jungkook narrowly dodged my scythe and it hit the shadow right in the head.

"Boo yah!"

The shadow screeched loudly before vanishing into black mist.
Jungkook glared at me dangerously and I gulped.

"Are you fucking crazy? I could have died!"he said and I smirked.

"But you didn't baby boy"I said and his face relaxed,he looked flustered. I chuckled and he pouted looking away.

Suddenly shadow creatures popped out of nowhere surrounding us,we quickly got up in a fighting stance standing back to back. I twirled my scythe before smirking. I glanced at Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook" I called and he glanced at me.

"What?"

"Wanna make a deal?"

He rose his eyebrow at me curiously.

"Go on"

"The one who kills the least shadows has to do whatever the winner wants when we escape from the game"

Jungkook chuckled deeply and looked away gripping his gun blade.

"You got yourself a deal"