30

Park Jimin
1 life left

The atmosphere was almost thick and uneasy. Jimin stirred from his unconscious state,eyes moving underneath closed eyelids before fluttering open,amber irises burned bright before the male blinked a few times and it faded into a deep ruby color.

The blonde groaned lowly,his body heavy and unresponsive. He rolled him self to his side,his bangs coming into view before he lifted his hand to brush them aside.

"Jimin.."

The voice was low (almost a whisper) and husky,a feeling of familiarity surged in his system. Jimin pushed himself up into a sitting position blinking slowly to let his blurry vision clear up.

He was in a large ballroom,torn curtains hooked on the curtain poles and many wires ran across the room. The blonde let out a low breath through his mouth,dipping his head in confusion.

"Ji..Jimin.."

Yoongi??

The blonde lifted his head up and looked around the place,eyes scanning every structure. There was shuffling and a loud groan from the dark side of the room. Jimin got up to his feet,almost stumbling and slowly made his way over to the said place,the sound of chains moving made him stop. The blonde slowly padded into the darkness,squinting his eyes to adjust to the change of lighting. There was a groan before the chains shifted loudly on the floor.

Jimin fell to his knees,eyes wide and glistening with oncoming tears. He shakily lifted his hand and extended it towards the visible figure before him.

"Y..yoongi.."

Rope burns and several deep scratches littered Yoongi's skin,it was a sight that hurt Jimin.The raven haired male was hunched forward,inky black hair curtailing his face. Jimin crawled over to him and cupped his face. He released the older male's face and dealt with the chains.

"Hyung" Jimin called softly. Yoongi leaned onto him,burying his face on the crook of his neck. Jimin broke down. He wrapped his arms around the raven haired male's torso letting out a heavy sob,fat salty tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry hyung. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you died. I thought-"

"Jimin.."

The blonde sniffled shutting his mouth. Yoongi weakly rubbed his back,letting out easy low breaths that fanned the blonde's neck causing the back of his hairs to stand.
Jimin tensed,Yoongi felt unusually cold. He slowly withdrew from the older male with confusion written over his visage. The raven haired male wrapped his fingers around the blonde's neck from the back.

"H..hyung.."

"Leave.."

"What?"

Yoongi lifted his head,his eyes utterly clouded with black inky liquid that rolled down his pale cheeks. He pressed his thumb on Jimin's windpipe making him choke and grab his wrist. A smirk made its way to Yoongi's pink pouty lips revealing sharp canine fangs. The blonde's ruby eyes widened in shock.

"You really thought you could save him"Yoongi said,his voice came out as a mixed female and male tone. Jimin weakly gripped the holster holding his gun with his free hand.

"Y..yoongi I know you can hear me.."he squeaked out. Yoongi tilted his head to the side with a giggle,he got up to his feet dragging Jimin up with him. The blonde quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it at Yoongi's forehead.

Their eyes met,the inky black in Yoongi faded into normal dark brown eyes. He blinked confused, his grip around Jimin's neck loosened letting the male escape from the once vice grip. Jimin lowered his gun,rubbing his neck.

"Hyung"

Yoongi crouched down wrapping his arms around his abdomen letting out an animalistic growl. Jimin took quick yet hesitant steps back,his eyes watering.

"Hyung..I can help in some way"

"Then kill me for good this time.."

The blonde froze,the grip around the gun he held loose and it fell to the ground. Yoongi tightened his arms around his abdomen and growled,the whispers filled the air. Jimin looked around confused before looking at Yoongi yet he wasn't where he left him. Jimin turned around almost frantically,eyes searching the room. He let out a low breath through his nostrils before freezing,a cold presence behind him.

"Please.."Jimin mumbled bowing his head,a hot breath fanned the back of his neck. "I can't hurt him" his voice cracked at the end of his sentence. There was a light playful devilish giggle.

"Pity..I thought you'd put up a fight Park Jimin"

Jimin blinked slowly,the red in his pupils covered his entire eyes. He felt numb yet overpowered. A wide smile plastered his lips,he almost looked insane. The blonde ducked and kicked Yoongi right in the chest. The raven haired male flew back at the impact before vanishing in a black mist. Jimin giggled lightly and tilted his head to the side, visible veins ran up his neck to under his eyes.

Yoongi appeared a few feet from him,a hand on his chest. An angry look on his face. He growled and charged at the blonde. Jimin crouched down in alert,his nails lengthened and sharpened into claws. He growled and charged at the raven haired male.

What would you do to save the one person you love the most?

The two crossed paths. Jimin stumbled forward and crumbled to the ground,blood coating his shirt on his abdomen. Yoongi fell to his knees and coughed up blood,blood gushed out from his wound from his chest. The blonde blinked dizzily before adjusting to the heart that laid a few cm from his face. His eyes widened before he squeezed them shut at the burning pain the surged through his abdomen,he was having a hard time breathing properly. The raven male dropped to his side like a ragged doll,blood flooding underneath him. Black dots formed in the blonde's vision,heavy rushed footsteps thudded on the floor. A blurry figure was coming his way.

Jimin tried to keep his eyes open,he felt the need to rest. The blonde blinked slowly before shutting his eyes as he was enveloped in darkness.