12

Park Jimin
2 lives

I gasped for air,my eyes wildly looking around. I sat up and coughed into my hand. When I drew it away from my mouth,there was blood smeared on it. I cringed and wiped it on my jeans before taking in my surroundings.
I was in a large room with fancy decor and two thrones at the far end. I sighed and rubbed my forehead as my head started to throb.

Yoongi...

Oh my gosh Yoongi!

I quickly got to my feet but doubled over coughing. I wiped my lips and sighed at the sight of blood again. I started to search around the place for a possible clue,I saw a body laying near the thrones. I quickly rushed over and knelt beside it.

"Hey"I said shaking it's shoulder. It's body tensed and a groaned echoed out,oh it's a guy. I turned him onto his back and observed his features. He is pretty young,younger than me but big bodied. "Hey" I tapped his cheek and checked his pulse.

I squealed in shock and fell onto my butt when he suddenly gasped and sat up. My heart was beating so fast. He coughed into his hand and grimaced at the blood on it.

"It's alright"I begun and he looked at me surprised,like this was when he noticed my presence. I ran a hand through my blond hair and sent him a comforting smile.

"What's going on?"He asked and I sighed.

"I have no idea honestly,I remember being in a maze"I mumbled and he slouched forward before getting up to his feet,damn he is tall.

"I was in a room"he said with furrowed eyebrows. I got up to my feet and folded my arms.

"Weird"I said and stood akimbo."well uh I'm jimin..Park jimin." The guy tilted his head to the side and smiled lightly,bunny teeth in sight.

"Jeon jungkook"He said and we shook hands.

"Well we might as well get the hell out of here before something pops out of nowhere"I said and he nodded. I sighed lowly and turned to glance at the throne,my eyes narrowed at the weapons.

"Hey my guns"I said in slight relief. He turned and padded over to the ancient engraved thrones with red cushions. I followed in suit.

"I don't get what's going on"he said picking a Gun blade that laid next to my pistols. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"I asked and he sighed.

"Is this some sort of game"he mumbled and I pursed my lips before checking my ammunition and set my guns in their holsters.

"Cliffhangers and mysterious creatures,sounds like a game to me"I said in distaste. I felt like I was forgetting something,I shrugged my shoulders.

There was a loud hiss and footsteps causing us to tense up and turn just in time to see a brunette wearing an all black outfit run into the throne room,why does she look so familiar?

"Hey!" Jungkook called, she nearly stumbled at his loud voice. A huge ass black and gold Snake slithered in after her,fangs ready and all. She back flipped just in time from its attack. I go out my guns and started firing. The huge shit was fast in dodging the shots yet followed after the girl. I was too focused to notice that Jungkook wasn't by my side anymore.

"Hey!"I called in alarm as he blocked the snakes' snap. It hissed and slithered around in a quick pace,I almost felt dizzy trying to aim at it. I turned my head in time to see a black icky portal open up behind the girl who didn't notice.

"Look out"I said and rushed over to her. Two hands shot out covering her mouth and grabbed her waist,sucking her inside. I shot at the potral and it disappeared. I growled in annoyance and shot at the snake,luckily hitting its tail. It screeched in pain and turned to hiss at me.

"Careful"Jungkook said and I nodded.

The snake fell to the ground limp,black blood pouring out of the gash Jungkook had made on its throat. I fell to my knees tiredly and sighed. I heard footsteps and a presence before me,I looked up to Jungkook.

"Are you alright?"He asked and I nodded,he held out his hand which I grasped and he pulled me up to my feet.

"Who was that anyway?"I asked rubbing my forehead,I saw the color in Jungkook's eyes dim.

"I don't know but it felt like I knew her"he said and folded his arms. "She might be in danger"

"Then let's not waste time standing here then"I said with a small smile and set my guns in their holsters. Jungkook nodded and sheathed his gun blade before smiling lightly.

"Where to,Hyung?"He asked and I looked around.

"Let's start from where she came from,that will give us some clues"I said and he nodded. Together,we made out of the throne room to a dark passage.