18

Min Yoongi
3 lives

I hate him

His aura is giving off bad vibes
He is cocky and annoying
I'm so on the verge of shooting an arrow through his skull.

"Gosh Yoongi If you hate me that much,at least tell me"Taehyung said with a childish pout,his eyes swirling with mischief. I rolled my eyes at him and looked ahead.

All of us had reached a large room which looked like a ballroom from what jimin had exclaimed earlier.

"Don't test me and use honorifics you lil shit"I scolded,He hmphed and looked away mumbling something I couldn't hear under his breath.

"Oh geez Hyung,be a little nicer."Hoseok said even if his visage expression showed dread. I clicked my tongue and walked ahead and alongside Jimin and Jungkook.

"So what's the plan?"Jungkook asked when he sensed my presence,I looked at him confused.

"Was I supposed to formulate a plan?"I asked,he rose his eyebrow.

"Well you are the oldest"

"Your point?"

"Well this is a dead end,why don't we go upstairs"Hoseok said loudly,I almost had a heart attack at how loud he was. I turned around to face the remaining two.

"You should have listened to me"Taehyung said with a cocky smirk

"Taehyung I will choke you" I warned and he looked at me with a widened smirk.

"Hmm kinky"he winked at me. I groaned in annoyance and looked at the younger two.

"We should split up"Jungkook said folding his arms ignoring Taehyung's comment.

"That's the worst idea ever"Jimin finally spoke up from staring up at the old paintings in the ceiling and looked at the younger. "Haven't you ever watched horror movies?"

"Oh god"I rolled my eyes at him,Taehyung sighed loudly earning our attention.

"I don't know about you but upstairs is interesting"he said and turned around to leave,I sighed heavily.

We returned to the dark weird smelling hallway. I felt Jimin clutch my arm tightly,I looked at him concerned.

"Are you okay?"I asked and he shook his head.

"Don't you feel that?"he asked and I shook my head. He pursed his lips before speaking. "A heavy presence,I felt it when Taehyung was around" I lazily looked at the other blond.
"Might as well keep an eye on him"

We had reached a large opening with numerous pillars with another hallway connected to it from the other side. It was a lil dim,not to dark to tell where to step and whatnot.

I heard them

The light humming and voices speaking all at once,gibberish and getting loud.

"You guys can hear that right?"I asked and for sure they all nodded. I looked around warily,the faint bulbs started to flicker. I shivered having a really bad feeling. I kept my eyes trained on the walls,narrowing when I saw a shadow shift and dart quickly. I followed it anxiously and it led me to an oblivious Jimin who had his back turned away from the wall.

"Jimin!"

I felt obligated to protect him yet I don't know why...

"Yoongi!"

Everything was blurry,I couldn't feel the floor under my feet anymore....I couldn't breath.
There was a sharp roar near my ears causing a ringing sound into them.

I gasped for air,landing on my back. My hand flying to my neck,I heard quick footsteps before a blurred figure appeared in my view.

"Yoongi.."

Jimin..

My vision begun to clear up.

"Hey it's okay.."he begun but tensed when he looked at my neck. I parted my lips to speak but my throat burned making me wince in pain. I could hear the battle going on in the background like my senses have been heightened. Jimin shook his head and extended his hand to touch my neck,I scrunched my nose in pain.

"Oh Hyung,can you say anything?"He asked,gently helping me sit. Something flew up past us and hit Jimin so hard he flew across. I looked in shock and turned to the shadow,my hand searching for my bow subconsciously.

There were grunts of pain behind me but I didn't want to move. The shadow roared and jumped at me.

Everything went black...