21

Park Jimin
2 lives

I groaned uncomfortably,a loud ringing sound filled my ears. I stiffly turned on my back,my vision blurry. I blinked a few times to let my vision adjust. The sky was cloudy and dark,the moon shined dimly from the back of the clouds. I sat up slowly and looked around. I was in huge long endless pathway. I squinted my eyes when I saw a lump a few feet from then it clicked. I quickly got up to my feet and jogged over to it.

"Hoseok"I called. I kneeled beside him and turned him on his back. His messy bangs covered his eyes,he had a few scratches now his neck and cheek. I softly padded on the scratches earning a wince from him. "Hobi" I gently shook his shoulder.

Hoseok groaned turning his head away from my side. I sighed and checked his pulse. It was faint,what the heck happened to him.

"Hoseok can you hear me?"I asked. He groaned in response,okay he is still with me. "I'm gonna need you to cooperate with me okay?" He groaned. I changed my position into a squat and slung his arm over my shoulders. Oh gosh he is heavy. I breathed out and hoisted him up,his knees bended lightly and his head leaned on my shoulder.

"J-ji.."he mumbled and I looked at him concerned. I begun to walk slowly,Hoseok legs shook lightly.

"Hey it's okay I'm here"I reassured and breathed out slowly. "Can you tell me what happened?" He groaned and parted his lips.

"P-para.."he groaned and I grunted lightly at his weight.

"What?"I asked,he scrunched his nose.

"P-paralysis"He said and I looked at him shocked.

"How did that happen?"I asked slowly.

"I-I don't.."he trailed off and groaned. "K-know"

"How are you feeling?"I asked and He grunted.

"L-let me w-walk"he mumbled. I stopped walking and felt him shift his weight. He was still shaking and was using me as support. I rolled my shoulders from their tense state before we continued to walk.It's been a good 30 minutes of us walking,Hoseok was back to normal but was tense. There was a sudden rumble,I groaned and looked around confused.

Whispers..

Humming...

I gritted my teeth and looked at Hoseok who was frowning.

"Are you okay?"I asked and he nodded.

"I'm alright"he said lowly. The rumble stopped. I set my hands on my holsters getting in a fighting stance.
There was a whistle;high and soothing. Hoseok and I shared confused glances,it faded and nothing happened.

"O..Kay"I said and relaxed.

A shadow loomed over us,I quickly turned around to see a swarm of shadow creatures hovering over us. I backflipped from the swarm crash and got out my guns. I saw Hoseok at a safe side holding his sword tightly. Our eyes met and we nodded in sync before charging at the creatures.

I panted and wiped the blood trailing from my mouth,I groaned and straightened up feeling sore before looking at Hoseok who was sitting on the ground tiredly. Scratches littering his tanned arms and face.

"Are you alright Hyung?"I asked and he looked at me before grinning.

"Better than ever"he answered and I chuckled softly.

Whispers and a whistle echoed the air,my smile wavered and I scrunched my nose in distaste. What now?

Suddenly in front of us a black portal swirled open widely. I watched getting into a fighting stance. A figure stepped out slowly,he was tall and lean with black hair with parted bangs revealing his forehead,dimples were visible on each side of his cheeks as he smirked and his eyes glowed amber. He was wearing all black shirt,jeans and a trench coat,I could feel a dangerous vibe from him.The portal disappeared from sight,I gulped and shifted uncomfortably.

"Who are you?"I heard Hoseok ask. The figure chuckled lightly and tucked his hands in his coat pockets.

"That won't be necessary after I kill you"he said,his voice husky. I shivered lightly.

"What makes you think we'll go down that easily"I asked keeping up my serious face. The man rose his eyebrow at us and smirked widely.

"I know"

I watched in shock at Hoseok who charges at the man. I aimed at the male and started shooting at him. Some kind of shield swallowed the bullets before they could hit him. He swiftly dodged Hoseok's swings and roundhouse kicked him hard in the gut sending him rolling to the ground.

"Hoseok!"I called concerned and quickly went to his side. He groaned and I helped him up to his feet. He glared at the man and I looked at him too.

"Why the angry look?"he said and tilted his head to the side. I gritted my teeth and aimed my guns at him after Hoseok stood on his own.

We weren't gonna make it,this guy was too powerful. I blocked his hard punch and jumped kicked him with both my legs then backflipped into a squat. He stumbled back slightly,Hoseok took an opportunity to upper kick him making him slide back and fall to one knee,his face downwards. I panted heavily and looked at Hoseok who was in the same state as I was. He looked relieved till we heard a deep laughter. I looked at the man who slowly got up to his feet,the scratches on his face healing before us. His eyes glinted darkly.

"Now I'm angry"he said deeply,I shivered fearfully.

I gasped in shock when Hoseok was sent flying a few feet and glared at the man. I reloaded ammo and aimed the guns at him.
He looked at me and tilted his head. I suddenly felt like I couldn't breath,I gasped for air but in vain. My chest burned,I dropped my guns and clutched my throat as I tried to breath. I used my another hand to claw at the ground.

"Its a slow death"he said smirking. I coughed and gasped.Hoseok's sword floated from laying in front the man and shot straight past me. I heard a gasp of pain and my eyes widened in realization.

"No.."I tried to say. The squeezing increased and my vision blurred. I felt the air remaining in me come out when I felt a harsh kick to my adomen. I curled up slightly into a ball,Hoseok's figure blurred out a few feet from me.

"I guess I can tell you my name now since you are dying"I heard the man say smugly and I groaned,my eyes growing heavy. "The names Kim Namjoon" he sniggered lightly. "Right hand man of the creator"I blinked to stay awake and I think he noticed.

"Don't fight it"he said,I coughed and shut my eyes.

I felt a wave pass over me and I could breath,I gasp for air and opened my eyes to a girl standing a few feet from the man who was frowning deeply at her. Could it be her?
"What a foul play Namjoon"she said getting into a fighting stance and he tsked,his eyes glowing darkly.

"Glitch"