19

Jung Hoseok
3 lives

My body ached from the hits I had received from the shadow monster,it really put up a fight. I heard loud screaming and a pleading voice.

"Yoongi!"

"Jimin stop it you can't help him"

"Let me go,we can't just leave him like that! He needs our help"

I groaned,sitting up from the floor and looked in horror at Yoongi's body,it was like he was having a seizures and the black veins covered his arms and face.

"Hyung"

I struggled to my feet,Jungkook helping me. I couldn't take my eyes away from Yoongi. That shadow overtook him.

"Fuck,we have to kill him"I said in realization,picking up my sword. All looked at me shocked.

"What!"Jimin spoke up,his eyes glassy and voice wavering. He grabbed my arm,looking helpless.

"That shadow is a virus"I said gripping the handle of the sword. "Viruses kill and multiply,Yoongi is a host now. Either we kill him and he ends up with two lives or he dies for good in this game?"I said frowning,Jimin's bottom lip trembled. His grip around my arm tightened.

"Do it"Jungkook said, I felt all the fake confidence drain out of my body. What if it doesn't work?Taehyung frowned deeply and grabbed the sword from my grasp. We all watched as he marched to Yoongi. His face holding a blank expression.

With a swift motion,he stabbed Yoongi right in the chest. I felt sadness bubble in me and looked at Jimin who stared with wide sad eyes.

I looked back at Yoongi,Tae pressing the sword deeply earning a choked out pained whimper. His body went limp. Tae slid out the sword from his body,blood coating the blade. I felt nauseated.

Suddenly his body glowed and was surrounded with codes,Taehyung stepped away. Back arched and hair moved back,he floated into mid-air. The scene all too familiar. In an instant his body vanished. The room fell silent,a heavy sad tension upon us. Taehyung sighed and turned to us.

"We need to move before those shadows come after us"he said walking towards us and tossed me the sword. I caught it carefully and swallowed the uneasy feeling of seeing Yoongi's blood on the blade.
I felt Jimin let go of my arm and watched the rest start to head to the other hallway. I sighed deeply and sheathed my sword after swiping it clean on the nearby curtains. I looked back at the bloodied spot before falling after the rest.

Min Yoongi has been executed
2 lives left

It was a quiet walk in the dusty dim lit hallway,every footstep was heard

It was a quiet walk in the dusty dim lit hallway,every footstep was heard. Jimin had a deep frown on his lips,eyebrow furrowed together in thought.I swiped at them gently. He looked at me briefly before looking away. I sighed softly and tucked my hands in my jean pockets,staring ahead at Taehyung and Jungkook walking ahead of us.

"He'll be alone at the throne room"

I looked at Jimin confused.

"What?" I asked, he rolled his shoulders lightly. A habit of trying to loosen up I'm guessing.

"Yoongi,he'll be alone in the throne room.
That's where Jungkook and I woke up from"he said and I pursed my lips in thoughts before speaking.

"Guys!"

Taehyung and Jungkook perked up and halted,turning around to face us. We both stopped walking once we got closer.
"We need to head back"I begun

"What are you crazy!"Tae exclaimed,I glared at him.

"Yoongi is going to be awake in the throne room"I said slowly

"We have to be careful though,those shadows could be anywhere"Jungkook spoke.

There was a violent rumble,it was like an earthquake. I leaned onto the nearest object;a table.

"What the fuck?"Jimin shrieked leaning on the wall for support. There was slamming sound echoing from where we had come from. I turned  my head in time to see metal doors dropping hard into the ground coming our way.

"I swear karma is an unsatisfied bitch"I growled.

"Cmon"Jungkook said loudly and we all ran ahead. The rumble lessening yet the doors didn't halt. I saw the end of the hallway and paled,it's a fucking dead end.

"We are fucking gonna die"Taehyung said as we stopped at the wall. I turned,breathing heavily as the doors drew closer.

"No shit Sherlock"Jimin groaned,fear written all over his face. There was a high pitched shriek and I turned my head to see Jungkook falling through the wall,I gaped at the jelly like waves that cover it.How the hell...He grabbed Taehyung's arm and they both disappeared.

"How the actual hell?"Jimin voices out,his voice squeaking.

"No questions Cmon"I said and grabbed his arm. In a rush,I stumbled into the jelly wall with the shorter blond. It felt like I was floating ,Jimin's grip on my arm loosened and everything went black.