33

Kim Taehyung
One life

Soft footsteps echoed the room as a dark figure emerged from the shadows. A heavy dark aura filled the air making it almost hard to breath. Taehyung pursed his lips with a fixed gaze on the figure,familiarity came from it. He narrowed his eyes slightly.
"Why am I not surprised that you backstabbed us,Seokjin."
At the mention of his name,the raven haired male glared at the figure. A light giggle emitted from it. Half of its body in clear view of light. Taehyung tensed.
"Kayla.."

Kayla smiled almost insanely as her body glitched,half of her black hair let loose and eyes amber as fire. A frown laced the grey haired male's lips,his heart sinking a little.
"Hi Tae"she cooed,craning her neck to the side. Eyes wide,pupils blown and void. "Did you miss me?"
"Don't get misled"Seokjin began,his eyes fixed on Kayla. "The creator has taken over her body,it was what she wanted from the beginning."
"What do you mean?"Taehyung asked a little confused. Kayla giggled before taking a few steps forward into the light revealing her other half. A sinister aura emitted from the other half. A blood red eye stared at the two,hair turned into a snowy white and a fang poked out from the side when she smirked.

"Don't you just love it when things work out the way you want"she said standing akimbo,a shiver ran down Tae's spine. "After so long,I finally have what I wanted and now I can make this world part of the reality"

"Funny of you to think that we will just you let do that so easily" Taehyung growled,Kayla smirked widely before floating above the ground. A shadow puddle appeared below her before black vines spurted out in a protective barrier. A black figure emerged from the shadow,black mist surrounding it before diffusing revealing Namjoon.

Seokjin visibly tensed and it didn't go unnoticed by Tae. The grey haired male gripped his Scythe with a deep frown.
"I guess now the whole universe depends on us"he mumbled,Seokjin huffed and got into a fight stance. He glanced at the younger male.
"Don't die"
"You too"