6

Character name: Jeon Jungkook
Entry fee: Life and Hope
Lives: 3

Humming..

That's the first thing that I heard when I woke up. It was angelic and feminine. I sat up and looked around me. I was in a dark empty brown old painted room with the plaster peeling off. The bulb above me swung lightly flickering on and off. I felt shivers down my back and quickly got up to my feet.
The humming grew loud and I turned to face a half open door with light pouring out of it.

Kookie..

I tensed,the voice was unfamiliar. How does it know me? I heard shifting and glanced behind me. The wall had started moving towards me in a fast rate,I groaned and jogged towards the door pushing it open.

I stumbled into a wall bumping my nose into it. I drew back in pain and touched it. There was a small trail of blood,great. I wiped it with my long sleeved shirt and looked around.
It was a old looking hallway with vases on tables and pictures hanged on the wall. I begun to walk ahead looking for some clues to find a way. How am I gonna get out of here?

What would you do if you don't find it?

I paused in my walking and glanced around. Where was that voice coming from?

What would do jungkook when you don't have hope in you.

My heart felt heavy and in doubt. What's going on? Why won't the voice stop talking? Am I gonna die?

The floor beneath me shook and I turned around to see it falling apart. I felt my heart stop. I quickly turned and ran ahead to the never ending hallway. My breath came out short. My legs grew tired. I could hear the floor falling apart,dropping into an unknown abyss. I made a sharp turn,stumbling to the wall on my side. I grunted and quickly returned to running,glancing back to see it was getting closer. I grew more afraid ,what if there is nothing below? What I die just here?

"Hey!"

My eyes drifted wildly to the vent ahead,the grills were out and an arm was outstretched.
I picked up my pace and jumped forward. The owner of the hand got a hold of my wrist just as the floor gave way. My eyes stared in fear at the darkness below. I heard grunting and was pulled into the vent. My body trembled and I looked at my savior.

"Who are you?" I asked and he smiled softly.

"Your savior and possibly your hope"