3

Character name: Min Yoongi
Entry fee: Life and Memories
Lives: 3

I opened my eyes widely,gasping for air. My vision was blurry,I couldn't tell where I was and it was dark. I turned to my side rubbing my eyes tiredly before sitting up.

I was in a dark brown painted room that had a old brown piano in the corner with planks underneath. A single sofa stood out settled on the other side of the wall.

I pushed myself to my feet and padded to the piano. Why is this so familiar? I hesitantly pressed a key and the sound echoed in the room. I gulped and breathed out,I started to play a short song I made a while back.
I heard shifting and paused,my finger on the last note. I sensed someone being in the room with me. I pressed the last key and it echoed beautifully in the air.

Just in time,I jumped away from the piano once it caught on fire. The wood cracking and falling apart. I looked around the place yet there was no one in sight. I heard whispers here and there. Someone is in here with me.

"I know you are there"I spoke up despite the fear crawling inside me. The whispers loudened and the bulb swung side to side flickering on and off. My breathing came out labored. 'Yoongi you can not panic like this' I told myself.

Suddenly everything went silent. No whispers,no flickering lights or the bulb swinging. The fire was still ongoing on the burning piano.

How does it feel?

My whole body tensed when I felt a strong grip around my neck. A hot breath fanned on it making the back of my hairs stand. The voice came out mixed male and female.

To hide behind a tough exterior yet deep inside..

"Shut up!" I yelled clawing at the hand. I felt a rush and my back hit the wall. I gasped in pain,falling on my front and struggled to sit up. The room was quiet with only me in it. What the hell is this place?

I noticed the fire spread and I grew afraid. I looked around the room frantically for a way out and my eyes landed on a hole blocked with planks. I stumbled to my feet and darted to the hole.

I quickly knelt down and started to pull at the planks. One came undone and I tossed it aside. I felt heat radiating and it was getting harder to breath. I breathed slowly and continued to pull at the planks, this can't be happening!
I pulled back in pain and stared at my hands. They were littered with deep cuts and had started bleeding. When did I get the cuts?

I drew back and stepped hard on the planks. I heard cracking and continued stumping on them with all my power. My foot broke through,relief rushed through my body. I quickly shoved the planks aside,wincing when splinters sank into my cuts and quickly crawled into the hole which was actually a dim lit vent.
I turned  around to see the fire cut off right at the entrance of the vent. Like there was some barrier. I cradled my hands and let out a shaky breath.

I heard faint whispers,startling me again. I quickly went on all four,drawing in short breaths and wincing at the contact of my wounds on the cold floor. I started crawling to God knows where. I didn't care,I just want to get the hell out of here.

Isn't it  sad...to forget who you were...before..