5

Character name: Jung Hoseok
Entry fee: Life and Confidence
Lives: 3

I don't know if I am hallucinating or something but there is this huge ass clown here in a room with me. I looked around the room filled with weird toys and instruments.

I woke in this weird room with a throbbing head and my body had felt numb. I sighed and pushed myself off the ground. Where am I?
There was an airy chuckle,it sounded feminine. I breathed out slowly and turned to face the huge clown statue. A black haired pale skinned girl sat on top of the clown wearing a white dress. Her face was hidden with blur codes.

Are you scared?

"Pretty much" I said and she giggled.

You are pretty direct
Do you want to play a game?

When I say I am freaked out when the clown's head turned to face me and blinked,I am fucking freaked out. A huge ass shiver went down my spine.

"Aren't introductions necessary?"I asked hiding my fear and she giggled.

Seems about right..
My name is Marie

"Nice to meet you marie?" I said through it came out as a question. She tilted her head to the side.

Don't worry I already know who are..Jung Hoseok

I am not creeped,note the sacarsm. I gulped and she giggled before outstretching her arm to the side. A long black scythe materialized and she held it in her grasp. I took a slow step back.
"This would be more fair if I had a weapon"
She chuckled darkly and jumped off the clown's head,landing gracefully on her feet.

You do,it's just in a place you don't remember putting it.

I clumsily ducked the swing that was thrown at me. That would have cut my head clean off. I stepped back moving side by side dodging the many quick swings.

Hold still!

I gasped out in pain and stumbled back clutching my arm. She looked so satisfied having my blood coated on her scythe. I glanced at the large gash on my forearm,blood tickled down to my fingers.

"You really are a sadist"I said and she giggled.

Of course
After all I am a nightmare dressed as a daydream

She tossed her weapon at me and I narrowly jumped away,the scythe stabbed the wall.
I noticed the door nearby and bolted for it.

Not so fast

There was a whooshing sound and the scythe hit the door. I almost had a heart attack. I quickly pulled open the door and ran out. I stumbled into a old dark blue painted hallway with pictures on the way. There was humming and whispers. I shivered and ran off when I heard her heavy footsteps.

You can't run away
Don't be such a coward

I breathed heavily and kept running ahead,I slowly noticed blood dripping from the top of the wall. What the heck is this place?
I noticed a vent at the end of the hallway and increased my speed.

There was a whooshing sound and I turned to see the scythe coming my way. I swiftly ducked and it hit the wall. I quickly crawled into the vent and held my breath.

No whispers

No humming

No voice

I breathed out in relief and squinted my eyes at the dimness of the passage. Might as well find a way out of here.