Prologue

A quirk that can do pretty much anything is useful. And you were lucky enough to be given that quirk.

You were blessed enough to be born into a family with a quirk like that, which was passed down to you.

It was called Magic Circuit.

You were born with a ring-like symbol around your right hand, middle finger.

Your parents said it was to represent the power you would soon hold, but they explained it to you fully the day your quirk started to actually show.

Ever since, you started training more, with the assistance of your parents, who supported you fully.

You were ever grateful to them because you were now capable of wielding power greater than both of them combined.

But you weren't able to spend enough time with them. They were powerful heroes, well-known by many. But because of that, they were also wanted dead by many villains, who found the two heroes an annoyance.

And so, when you were ten, you woke up to find multiple villains invading your home. Screams were resonating through the house and you could hear gory sounds emanating from next door.

It was frightening.

You fainted from the shock and fear, but luckily enough, they left before they could kill you.

When you came to, you were in a hospital, doctors around your bed waiting to tell you news, whether it be good or bad. 

Tears were falling from your eyes when they delivered it, your lips quivering and your body shaking as you let out a sob. You weren't ready for this. It just wasn't fair.

Your parents were dead.

———

You were sent to live with a pro hero, a woman so you would be more comfortable. But even though she treated you well, weird as she was, it was hard for you to open up and show emotions.

You were broken.

Pretty, (hair color) hair framing dull eyes that just flickered around with no interest whatsoever.

But you tried to cope with it by training rigorously and eventually, you became quite strong. You were going to go to Yuuei, the prestigious hero school, so you could crush the villains and evil of this world.