Omake

"And...remind me why I'm here again..." you muttered, staring up at the large haunted house that stood before you.

"Because Midnight said you had to come with us!" Ashido said happily. "I can't believe we actually managed to get the whole class to come!"

"Right..." you sighed. Shouto had apparently also been reluctant to come, but you were told someone had said something to sway his mind.

"Who's going first?" Uraraka questioned.

Ashido smirked. "Todoroki and (Last Name)!!!"

"Why us?" you grumbled, glaring at her.

"Ehm...because..." Ashido seemed to be at a loss for words; she also seemed to be hiding something.

"Let's just get it over with, (Name)." Shouto took your hand, making you sputter with embarrassment. You weren't acting like your normal self today, something the entirety of class 1-A had noted.

That reason was because you were horrible with scary things.

Especially haunted houses.

"I don't want to," you huffed, digging your feet into the ground. Shouto continued to drag you along, despite your protests.

"Have fun, (Last Name)!" Uraraka and Ashido called out to you. The last thing you saw before the doors of the mansion were shut was that most of the class was smirking at each other like they had a plan.

This wasn't going to end well for you.

You carefully walked around the hallways filled with bloodied carpets and skeletons. It didn't seem to be going to bad, but you had a feeling something was coming.

Lo and behold, something did.

A wet, slimy thing had licked your bare neck; your dumb ass thought it would be fine to just tie your hair up. What happened next surprised the boy standing next to you. He hadn't expected to ever hear what came out of your mouth.

A blood-curdling scream.

You slapped a hand over your mouth, visibly shaking.

"Are you okay?" your dual-haired companion asked. You slowly nodded, your eyes squeezed shut.

———

From the outside of the building, everyone could hear a scream. They knew it had to have come from you, since Shouto wouldn't have let loose at that high pitch.

"Who knew even (Last Name) got scared at some things," Midoriya commented.

"And they haven't even gotten to the best part yet!"

———

"I'm going to kill them when we get out," you growled. Your cheeks were a bright red, although thankfully, it was hard to tell because of the dark.

The reason to that was since Shouto could tell you were rattled by the scare, he offered to hold your hand. You had accepted, albeit not without some embarrassment and mumbling.

"I think they said we had to get a piece of paper or something from a room..." Shouto said. His heterochromatic eyes scanned the hallway you were walking down before something breathed down your neck and you flinched.

"Fucking shit." You were in the desperate need to leave, but they said before if you didn't complete the challenge, they were allowed to force you to make out with someone...?

"What's that?" Shouto pointed out a small figure, crumpled against the wall and not moving. You bit your lip as you neared it, your hands trembling.