Chapter Twenty-Eight

"So are you guys finally going to tell me where we are going now?" Madison asked with a slight sigh. She wasn't expecting her friends to come by that morning and whisk her away just one day before her wedding.

"Not a chance" Isabella – the driver – answered.

"It's a surprise," Brooklyn said with a slight smirk. They weren't letting anything be known about it. This was their secret.

Madison sighed again "will I be home in time tonight?" she asked thinking about her children.

"Yes you'll be home in the evening so don't worry" Kennedy said.

They were leaving the city now and going towards where the snow was thicker on the ground.

"You're going to love it" Isabelle said. There were only the four younger women in the car but by the time they reached their destination Rebecca and Margaret had joined them.

It was a beautiful rustic oasis and spa. It offered facials and manicures and mud baths. There were whirlpools and saunas to relax in., which is exactly what the bachelorettes were planning on doing.

"A spa?" Madison asked in slight confusion as she climbed out of the car.

"This is technically your first wedding" Rebecca said with a smile as she walked over to join them. "Which means you cant get married without a bachelorette party".

"A party?" Madison asked stunned. She wasn't one to party and she wasn't going to start now.

"Relax" Brooklyn rested an arm around her friends shoulder and lead her inside the building. "I know you don't like big things so this is going to be simple. It will just be us getting our nails done and having massages. Nothing too crazy other than a couple of drinks".

"I didn't bring anything" she insisted trying to back out.

"We brought it all" Isabelle held out a bag "we got you a bikini so don't worry". The friends continued to push her inside.

"Hey we are with the Haywood party," Brooklyn said to the front desk. The lady nodded and signed for them to follow her back to a changing room.

"You've got to be kidding me" Madison called out as she tried on the swimsuit that they brought for her. Her belly was on full view and she was not impressed by it. Its not that she had low self esteem or was ashamed of her baby belly. But she also didn't want to show it off on full view for everyone to see.

"Come on" Kennedy knocked on the door "we all know you're a sexy momma. It's time to show it off".

She sighed a little and looked at the skintight hot pink bikini. Nothing she could do about it now. She grabbed the robe and wrapped it firmly around herself before she stepped out.

"Ah there we are" Brooklyn smiled "just get rid of that frumpy robe and we will be good to go" she said reaching forward to grab it.

Madison glared at her to the point where she thought she might actually let out a low growl. But her friend only laughed it off.

"You can't go swimming with that on" she insisted.

"I can't go in the hot tub anyways" Madison insisted.

"You can still get in the pool" Brooklyn said tugging her out of the safety of the change room and into what Madison would expect to be the public's eyes. But as she looked around she found that there wasn't a single person to be seen. By the judge of Madison's shocked face Brooklyn must have known what she was thinking. "The Haywood's rented out the entire spa for the afternoon".