I didn't know Satan was a five year old - Bill Cipher (child!reader)(GF)(PRT 1)

I'll get back to you on the Saitama x reader I'm thinking preferences instead of a one shot because I'm not good at yandere - fluff and angst are my strong suits

WARNING

IF YOU ARE TRIGGER BY MENTIONS OF VERBAL ABUSE AND DEATH OF A BELOVED GRAVITY FALLS CHARACTERS, THEN THIS ONESHOT IS NOT FOR YOU

Edit: I made this a two parter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were adopted. Gonna start off there. You're dad accidentally got pregnant when he was 16, and  it wasn't until you were three he put you up for adoption. You experienced a lot of weird things - not like sexual or physical abuse, but here was a lot of scream and yelling, verbal abuse against you because apparently you were the reason your biological father's family got torn apart.

You were finally adopted by the one and only Dipper Pines. Dipper didn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend to help out with you, but his sister was enough. They helped you through a lot of things you didn't understand, and you'd grown to love them and such.

Today was your 5th birthday, and Dipper and Mabel had taken you to Grunkle Stan's. You loved Grunkle Stan, and you and him constantly pulled pranks in Dipper. You always loved seeing Wendy, when she had the chance away from work, and Soos was your very best friend.

Dipper would often catch you and Soos sleeping on the couch with the TV on some kid's show or movie. Then Melody, Soos' now wife, was like the Aunt from heaven. Melody, Mabel, and you would often bake cookies in the kitchen or finger paint on Grunkle Stan's bedroom wall.

And then Grunkle Ford. Ford was never really one for kids - he was in a different dimension for years on end - but he lightened up to you. Dipper would always supervise when you two were in the basement, just to make sure Ford didn't accidentally turn you into a bird or something.

Ah, good times.

Anyway, Dipper and Mabel had brought you inside, and you immediately saw Soos.

"Soos!" You giggled. He turned around and smiled.

"Is that [name] I see?" He says. You giggle again, grabbing the air and gesturing for him to pick you up. He does so, and grunts. "You've grown so big! Soon enough I won't be able to carry you anymore!"

"No!!" You said "I'll stay 5 forever then!"

Dipper laughs, and lifts you into his arms. "Hey, where's Grunkle Stan?" Dipper asks.

Soos' face drops almost immediately. Soos looks away. Dipper's eyebrows knit.

"Soos, what happened to Stan?" Dipper aka in a serious tone. Soos whispers something in Dipper's ear, something you couldn't make out. You push Dipper's shoulder a bit.

"Daddy, what's going on?" You ask, your voice tinted with worry. You were young, there were many things you didn't understand. Normal things, but abandonment you knew quite well, even though the memory was vague - you knew it. You had a feeling that something under that category was going to happen. Dipper puts you down, and you stare up at him.

"Daddy has to do something, ok? Can you be by yourself for a minute?"

You nod, and Dipper and Soos leave the room, and you sit on the floor in the living room by the TV. There wasn't much to do for a little kid, just a rug, a couch, and a TV. You usually had help from Soos for the TV, Melody knew where all the crayons and markers were, and Mabel was doing an errand in town. Wendy must've been at work, you hadn't seen Grunkle Ford, and then something was wrong with Grunkle Stan. You knew something was wrong.

You say in the living room for quite a bit of time. Suddenly, a chill washes over you, and you turn around. You hear soft sobbing, one loud scream and a pound. You were frightened. You'd never heard this before. You felt something odd in you. Something missing. It was too overwhelming, you were only five for god's sake.