Poor unfortuante soul - Deku (MHA)

Based off of the very first episode 'cause I'm rewatching it and I forgot how much I hated Bakugou at first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kacchan put his hand on Midoriya's shoulding, sizzling as if it was meat of a grill. He smirked. "Here's a little word of advice, nerd." He said, scaring his classmate shitless. "Don't even think of applying, or..."

He trailed off suddenly, his face perking up. One of his mates looked around. "Do you here something?"

"Sounds like growling." His other friend said. A sudden scream from Bakugou. Deku looked around to see a larger-than-average size cheetah, the size of a black bear, prowling in to room, roaring lowly. It pounced, missing Midoriya by barely an inch an launching itself right onto Bakugou's face. He screamed in terror as it let out an ear piercing roar in his face. His mates ran, leaving Deku cowering next to his desk. The cheetah morphed into a human. The person's eyes were a piercing orange.

"Touch my friend again and this time I kill you." The person growled. Bakugou nodded as he got up an ran, the person in school uniform, dusting themselves off. "You ok Izuku?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said. "Thanks."

"Hey, it's no problem." The person said, grabbing their bag from the corner of the room and leaving.

"How do you know my name?" He asked. The person turned around.

"Remember me?" They said. "Brother died last year? Changed into a wolf to protect you from a mugger?"

"[name]?" He was shocked. "You're back!"

He grabbed your torso, hanging onto you tightly. "You've changed a lot." He said, letting go. "You must be like a foot taller. When did your eyes turn orange?"

"I don't know, just woke up one morning." You shrugged. You smiled widely. "I can see in infrared now."

"That's so cool!" He said.

"I see Baka-gou is still a little bitch." You said.

"Kacchan?" He said. "Well....yeah he is. Ever since he got his quirk..."

"Big deal, he can light things on fire and explode shit. Give me gasoline, matched, and gunpowder and I can do the same thing." You say. "He's not that fucking special. Except for the fact that he looks like a human Elsa hedgehog."

Deku snorted. "Geez, I've missed you." He said. "He burned my book!"

"Your notebook?" You said. "That's why i pounced on him, it landed on my head outside."

You held up the burnt book and handed it to him. "Come on. Let's get you home."
~.~.~
"You ok?" You asked him. He nods. "Your cheeks are red. Why? They're usually green."

He gave me a perplexed look. "What?"

"Infrared."

"Right." He wiped his eyes. "I'm just thinking that's all."

"I think you're crying."

"No I'm not!" He yelled. "Well, sorta, kinda, yeah I am."

"Why?" You rolled your eyes. "It's Baka-gou isn't it. Forget about him! He's a blond hedgehog with a big ego. A lifeless ego in a mold of a human."

He smiled. "You're right. Just gotta keep smiling."

You ruffled his hair. "You're one of a kind, Deku."