Water fountain - naiad!Tom Holland

Tom Holland is a naiad of a lake in this and you are a spirit serving under Pan, god of nature.

Greek mythology is great

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Mentions of non-consented t h i n g s happen (we all know what that means [if you don't know what it means skip this chapter please for your own safety])
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She told me that she loved me by the water fountain
She told me that she loved me and she didn't love him
And that was really lovely because it was innocent
But now she's got a cup with something else in it

"I'll be back by sunset, love." You say to him from the dock. He smiles, rising out of his lake. "I promise."

"I'll be waiting here." He says, kissing your cheek before sinking back into the water.

You smile, the wind pulling you into the air. You saw your friend, another spirit, and you went berry picking. You're hoping you weren't accidentally stealing anything from any dryads.

The last thing you want to do is steal from a dryad.

You heard a scream and you turn to your friend. You swiftly get over there, to find a fire elemental there.

"Get away!" A dryad screams, slapping him. She must've been in her tree, the elemental had a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" He said. "I'm just walking through, I didn't mean to step on your root!"

"Get away from my tree, you bigot!" She screams, throwing berries and nuts at him. He runs away, and you follow him.

"[name]!" Your friend yells. The boy had run really far. You finally catch up to him, seeing him sitting on a rock.

"Um...I'm sorry to disturb you, but are you ok?" You ask. The boy looks up, shocked that you'd followed him.

"Yeah I-I guess."

"My name is [name], a spirit of Pan."

"Phoenix...fire elemental."

It's getting kind of blurry at a quarter past ten
And he was in a hurry to be touching her skin
She's feeling kind of dirty when she's dancing with him
Forgetting what she told me by the water fountain

You looked at the sky, seeing as the sun had set. You gasped.

"Phoenix, I must be going, I had promised my love I'd be home by sunset and it's many hours past that."

You're about to go when he grabs your hand, and you hiss in pain. He lets go and apologizes. "Please..stay."

Back at the lake, your naiad waited. He waited at the bottom of his lake with some minnows. He sighs, the bubbles escaping to the surface.

"They aren't coming back, are they?" He asks the minnows as he lays in the sand at the bottom. No response - but what did he expect, they're minnows.

Now he's grabbing her hips, and pulling her in
Kissing her lips, and whispering in her ear
And she knows that she shouldn't listen
And that she should be with me by the water fountain
She couldn't be at home at the night time because
It made her feel alone, but at that time she was too young
I was too young

Another hour passes, the moon overhead. Soft moonlight shines through the water onto his face as he waits. And waits. And waits. Suddenly he sees something overhead. A silhouette. He swims to the top, the minnows close behind. He emerges.

"Tom, I'm so sorry." You cry. His eyes widen in shock. Tears rolled down your face, dropping into the lake and making ripples.

"[name]?"

"I'm so, so sorry." You cried. "I told you I'd be home at sunset, but there's was a fire elemental in the woods that accidentally angered a dryad. I followed him and started talking to him. He convinced me to stay past sunset and..." Your train of thought stops temporarily. "...Tom...he..."

His hands shake as he realizes what happened to you. What the fire elemental did. What that stupid walking fire did. He balls his fists as anger fills his eyes.

I should've built a home with a fountain for us
The moment that she told me that she was in love
Too young
I was too young
(Too young)...

He pulls you into the water, hugging you tightly, making sure to keep your head above the water.

"Tom..I didn't know what to do...I thought he just wanted to talk but...he wanted more than I was willing to give him..."

And if she ever goes back to the water fountain
The handle will be broken and the rust set in
But my hand, it will be open and I'll try to fix it
My heart, it will be open and I'll try to give it

His heart shatters as he hears the crack in your voice. He notices the scorch marks on your face..and hands...and arms...leading all the way down to...

He yells if frustration, putting you back on the dock, hitting the water with his fists and throwing rocks into the water. "I couldn't protect you!!" He screams, his eyes glowing a light blue. The tide rises as he lets out his anger in the water. Tears stream down his face. "I couldn't..I couldn't stop him."

His eyes return to their natural color. "I couldn't be there with you...because I'm bound to this stupid lake!!"

"Tom?" You ask. He turns around.

"I'm sorry.." He says, trying not to sob. You pay the dock, insisting him to sit with you. He sits next to you, his feet dangling in the water. He grabs your hand and squeezes it. "I couldn't help you."

You lean your head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry..I should've stayed with you.."

"It's not your fault..." He says. "It's the stupid fire elementals. Gods, I wish I could drown him."

(Skipping a major part of the song)

I should've built a home with a fountain for us
The moment that she told me that she was in love
Too young
I was too young

"It'll be ok though." He says. "I just want to protect you...but I'm bound to this lake until I die."

"I love you Tom." You said weakly, staring at the moon.

"I love you too." He said, holding your hands, cooling your scorch marks. You smile. That fire elemental wasn't there. He wasn't in your head. He is. Your Tom.