Solo - Stevonnie (SU)

This is based off of my OC, Cyan. Cyan is a fusion of Jade and Tanzanite. Jade and Tanzanite are off color gems, and are a fusion like Rhodonite. Tanzanite was originally supposed to be blue, and Jade was supposed to be green (basically the color of their gems), but when they were being made in the Kindergarten, their holes caved into each other, and their colors mixed - making them both yellow except for their gems. When all the other gems made in the Kindergarten were sent to Homeworld, they were the only two there. They came out and saw each other, realizing that they were the only ones there - so they stuck with each other.

Tanzanite has long hair (like Amethyst), a black suit (like Topaz's), but Jade found a sweater for her to wear because she got cold easily (meaning she freezes easily, almost like Sapphire but internally). Her gem placement is on her chest (much like Amethyst). All Tanzanites are supposed to become like Pearls, except for lower rankings - like Generals and the occasional Nephrite (if requested and/or needed). Our Tanzanite, while she obeys command (if given one), does not like it. She is shy and quiet, but will speak up if needed. Tanzanite's weapon is a bow and arrow (Like Opal [god bless Opal's heart please Rebecca bring her back])

Jade has short hair (like Pearl from the Pilot episode), a green and yellow suit (like Peridot's), and her gem placement is on her stomach (like Rose, or Steven, or Pink Diamond, or White Pearl, must I go on?). Jade's are much like Quartz soldiers, but a step above them. They are meant to fight, to protect, and to conquer. Our Jade, while she is a good fighter, does not like to be mean or to conquer anything. She believe that everything is meant to stay the way it is- but will fight if needed. Jade's weapon is a seiryuto, a sword of sorts.

Cyan, the fusion of Jade and Tanzanite, has short hair like Jade but has a sweater similar to Tanzanite. Cyan is very quiet at times but otherwise is well spoken like Jade. She is very reasonable and thinks ahead of the game- not like Sapphire, but plans ahead and plans out all different routes any battle could go through and will act out according to how the battle goes.

Cyan is a fighter, will defend anything and anyone for the sake of good. She did not know about Rose until Steven saw her alone in the middle of the Kindergarten, and she became a Crystal Gem. She hadn't told anyone that she was a fusion, and she is like Garnet in many ways - and she relates to Garnet very much. She doesn't like to be apart much - but when she apart Jade makes sure to keep close to Tanzanite because she loves Tanzanite too much.

Got all that? You are Cyan, but you go by your name. Let's go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting on the beach with Steven and Connie, looking at the clouds overhead and pointing out the different shapes. You could feel Jade and Tanzanite smiling, and you smiled too. Connie pointed out a cloud.

"That one looks like your hamburger backpack, Steven!" She says, giggling. You point another one out.

"That one looks like a cookie cat!" You say, Tanzanite in control, and she makes you giggle. Steven laughs and points a third one out.

"That looks like Fluorite!" He says.

"Fluorite's really nice." You say. "Hopefully that seventh gem they were hoping to fuse with comes along."

"Yeah." Steven says. Suddenly there was a sphere shaped thing in the sky. Connie points to it.

"What's that?" She asks. You shrug, sitting up to get a better view of it. You widen your eyes.

"Amethyst as a volleyball!" You yell. Steven widens his eyes too. You push Connie to the other side of you, where she accidentally fuses with Steven runs away. You were a little too late, and Amethyst hits you in the stomach by accident. You feel yourself unfusing - though Jade and Tanzanite tried to keep together. Amethyst gets up, and Garnet and Pearl run over. Bismuth and Peridot come not seconds later.