My name's Angel but I ain't one - Angel Dust (HH) (PRT 2)

You had poured the final drink of your shift and make the guy pay for it. You throw your apron in the back and yell at your colleague.

"Misery!" You scream. No response. "Misery!!"

"What?!" A voice screams back.

"My shift is over!"

"What?!"

"My shift is over!!"

A pause. "What?!"

"You deaf and blind old bat, my shift is over!!!" You scream a final time.

"Alright!! You don't have to shout!!"

You groan, grabbing your bag and heading out the door. You see a mysterious car drive up. The window rolls down.

"Hey there toots." Angel says. You smile.

"Hello Angel." You reply, tapping his chin.

"Hop on in." He says, getting out of the car and opening a door for you.

"Thanks." You great in the car to the immediate smell of Angel Dust (the drug). You wave your hand around, trying to get the smell away from your face.

"Sorry toots, havent cleaned the car in a while." He says, rolling the windows down. He had a Cadillac Fleetwood, pristine condition except for the smell of the drug that killed him.

For most of the night you drove around town, just talking. He pulled over in a field of burnt grass. You get out looking at the void. "I though we were getting drinks, Dusty."

"Who said we needed a bar for that?" He said, throwing you a beer. You catch it with one of your hands, opening it with a totally different hand. You and him sit there on top of his car, sitting on the engine hood. The night passes and you started going into really deep subjects - like your life before hell.

"What did you look like before you died?" He asked. You bring a burnt photo out of your pocket. You give it to him. Very similar, surprisingly. Your [color] hair has turned into a burnt red, your skin with scars all over, your eyes has turned from [color] to a pinkish red. Extra arms, two sets of wings, and lets not forgot the fact that half your memories were gone.

"Huh." He says.

"I know, I look super weird now."

"No." He says. "You still look really beautiful."

You smile weakly, taking a sip of your third beer. Angel was on his fifth. You swallow nervously. "What did you look like?"

"I don't remember." He says. "The only things I remember from my past was vague memories of prostitution, theft, blurry memories of getting high and getting drunk."

"What do you remember?"

You search your brain, look for an answer. You shut your eyes, a short and very fast sequence of flashbacks play and your eyes shoot wide open.

"Everything." You say. "Vaguely."

You stare at the sky, or the void that was the sky. The only thing you could remember specifically was the night sky of the living world. The blue sky, white clouds, yellow sun, or the purple and black sky, bright stars, silver moon. Now it was just a black void, hellish demonic creatures flying overhead.

Suddenly sirens start screaming. You whip your head to the town, only to see....

You gasp. "Exterminators."

"What?"

"Angel! Exterminators!" You scream. His eyes widen.

You see an exterminator turn towards you two. He grabs you, shoving you into the car. He gets in the car himself, slamming on the gas. Three different exterminators go bounding towards the moving car, trying to latch on. He reaches backseat with on of his arms, grabbing a gun and handing it to you.

"If you run out of bullets, there's a duffel bag of them back there. It's next to a pair of fuzzy handcuffs."

You cock an eyebrow. "Thinkin' you'd get lucky tonight, toots?"

A blush bursts on his face. "Shut up and shoot."

You check the cartridge for bullets. Fully loaded. "With pleasure."

You unroll the window, shooting the face off of one in two blows. Suddenly the car door gets ripped off, you look at it in surprise.

"You're a feisty one, ain'tcha?" You ask, grabbing its next and shooting it in the mouth. That'll shut it up.

He smirks, shooting one through the window of his door. "You're doing great, sweets."

You give him a toothy smile, wiggling your hips and shoulders. "I try."

After shooting tons of exterminators, hiding out for what seemed like hours, the extermination was over.

"Jesus fucking Christ." You said. You and him were laying in the back of an abandoned car, waiting for the last guy to pass by. "Has there ever been a double extermination ever?"

"Around the time of 9/11." He says softly. "And the Korean and Vietnam wars."

"I'd like to know what the fuck just happened to the mortals." You said.

"They're gone." He says, helping you out of the cars. You and him sit on top of the car. After a bit of staring at the void again, he pipes up. "So, we've talk a shit ton, gotten drunk, and ran away from exterminators. Do you wanna end the night here?"

"Can we go to your place?" You ask suddenly. He turns to you in surprise.

"Really?" He says.

"I don't particularly trust my apartment building right now." You say. "I love next to three pedos, a serial killer, and a cokehead. I don't think that they would've liked if they saw I was alive."

"I get it." He says. "But why don't you move out?"

"Angel, we just went through a double extermination." You say. "Do you think they have the room in other places?"

"True, true." He says. "You can stay as long as you want. I don't mind having such a hottie like you around anyways."

"Thanks Dusty." You kiss his cheek. He blushes brightly.

"N-no problem, t-toots."