Prothetics - Sal Fisher (Sally Face)

"Hey Larry." You entered his apartment, walking into his room. You saw him and Sal on separate sides of the room, heavy metal playing almost at full blast. Sal reaches for the stereo, turning it down. Larry glares at him.

"Hey!" He turned to you, just realizing you were there. "Oh, hey dude."

"Hey." You said. "I was wondering if you have the stuff."

"Oh shit, yeah I forgot." He said, getting up from the beanbag. You saw Sal out of the corner of your eye, looking at Larry.

"Stuff?" Sal asked.

"Yeah." You replied. "Larry is the only person in Nockfell who sells weed, my brother needs his monthly shitload."

Sal hummed in response. "Your brother's a weird fucker."

"You can say that again." You replied to him. You turned to Larry, who was rummaging through his duffel bag. "Yo, dipstick, my brother needs his pot fast, he has friends over."

"Alright, alright, just shut your hole for a second." He said. He brought up a couple of sandwich bags with little green nuggets. "You got the money?"

"Yeah, yeah." You brought out a small wad of cash, folded in half with a clip. You took out multiple twenties. "Twenty, forty, sixty, eighty. Is eighty enough or do I have to give ya more?"

"Eighty's enough."

"Y'know I could get his weed out of the area for less." You grumbled. "But you're my friend and I trust you more."

A sudden crash was heard from the living room, and you immediately brought out your pocket knife. Larry and Sal walked with you into the living room to see your brother.

"Kaleb, What the fuck!" You screamed at him.

"I'm glad my mom's not home." Larry whispered to Sal.

"Where's my weed?" He hisses. "You said you'd be right back."

"Oh fuck off, why don't you, I got your stupid weed." You said, shoving the ziplocs into his chest. "You owe me money, bear shit."

He rolled his eyes, stomping out of the room. "Your brother's a bitch."

"You can say that again." You agreed with Sal. Your brother was a major bitch.
~.~.~
"Hey, you!" You looked up from your phone. "I'm going out, punk. Don't blow up my room again while I'm gone."

"You did that yourself, idiot, you tried to start a meth lab and failed." You said, irritated.

"Whatever." He growled, slamming your door, then the front door. You heard a faint yell from outside the door, and then the door opened again.

"[name]?" Sal asked aloud.

"Hey Sal, I'm in here." You called out. You saw the familiar prosthetic face walk into the room. He sat on your bed next to you, looking at your phone.

"Whatcha doin?" You asked.

"I'm bored." He said. "Gizmo's asleep, my dad's working and all our other friend are doing shit."

"Whatcha wanna do?" You asked him, scrolling through posts.

"I don't know, hang out with you for a bit?" He asked, holding your hand and laying his head on your shoulder. You squeeze his hand back, smiling. You and Sal has been dating for a while now, you met him when he was snooping in Addison Apartments. You lived next to Charley before he got arrested.

You put your phone down. "Sal?"

"Yeah?"

"We've been dating for at least a year now, right?" You asked.

"A year in a month or two." He replied.

You turned to him. "Can I..can I see your face?"

He froze, you couldn't tell what he was feeling. "Wh-What?"

"You don't have to show me." You quickly said. "I just wanna see the face of the person I fell in love with."

He squeezed your hand tightly. "The buckles are in the back."

You wrapped your arms around the back of his head, taking one of the buckles in hand and clicking it open. You do the same to the other. You took both edges of the mask and slowly took it off, afraid to hurt his face.

You saw the scars. You saw each scar and cut, how his face was mauled like it had been beaten by a bear. But in all honesty, you've seen worse. Your dad used to be a surgeon and he did lots of amputations on many things. You smiled, setting down the mask.

"Beautiful." You said. He looked at you in shock. "I love it. And I love you."

He smiled, tears flowing down his face. "I love you, too."

He wrapped both of his arms around you, holding you close as if he never wanted to let go. You hugged him back, kissing his cheek and neck.

"Sal." You said, pulling away from the hug. I wouldn't care if you were taller or shorter, fatter or skinnier, no scars or how you are right now, you're still Sal. You're the guy I fell in love with. Nothing's gonna change that. I don't care if you wear a mask to cover your past, as long as your willing to unmask yourself to me every once in a while."

He wiped away his tears. "Of course." He said. "I was just afraid because I didn't know how you'd react.."

"I've seen worse."

"I know you have." He chuckled. "We both have seen some shit."

"You know, after a year of being with you, I still haven't kissed you." He continued. "I sorta regret it."

"Why not now?" You asked. It looked like his heart skipped a beat, and he immediately grabbed your face, pinning you down on the bed and kissing you passionately. He pulled away.

"God, that felt good." He said.

You smiled cheekily. "I wonder how long it's gonna take for you to notice that you're pretending to be a top."

"I am a top!" He yelled. "I swear!"

"You're a power bottom. At best." You replied, bopping his nose.

"Watch it there, little one, I have the upper hand." He said.

"Oh really?" You ask.

"Yeah cause I can do this." He suddenly let go of the balance he had on his hands, letting himself fall on you.

"Get off of me!"

"Never!"

"AAAAAAAA"

"AAAAAAAA"

You both scream in all fun for a minute straight before stopping. "Hey Sal?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a great guy."

"You too, [name]. You too."