Painful - Kirishima Eijiro (TRIGGER WARNING)

TRIGGER WARNING
TALK OF DRUG USAGE, ALCOHOL USAGE, RAPE AND MOLESTATION. READ CAUTIOUSLY
~~~~~~~
"Babe please!!!!" He cried.

"For the last time, Eiji, I'm not going to the party. I hate parties and I hate Bakugou." You said, putting down your book and staring him in the eyes.

"Just for a couple minutes to see what it's like." He said. "If it's not too bad, then we stay. If it's horrible then we go."

"It's hosted by Bakugou, it's going to be horrible."

"But it has all the elements you love!" He said as you walked away from the couch. "Vodka, pot, gay shit, Izuku and Shouto will be there!"

"That's because Izuku is Bakugou's friend and Shouto is going there to protect Izuku cause they've been dating for a year." You said, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Plus, Bakugou only has one bong. The bong's shit, he can't roll for shit, and his pot's shit. I only smoke the stuff I grow in my basement. I have friends from the US who send me papers every other month, I have a literal collection of bongs."

"B-"

"And another thing!" You cut him off. "He doesn't know how to pick out alcohol, he's full of toxic masculinity, and the gay shit you're talking about? That's only there cause of you and I and Izuku and Shouto."

"Please???" He begged. "Katsuki is my best friend!"

"And Bakugou is my worst enemy!"

"Just for a few minutes babe." He said. "Then we'll leave."

"Fine." You said. "Five minutes. Then we leave."

"Thank you!" He said, getting up and kissing you. You roll your eyes.

"What have I gotten myself into..."
~.~.~
"Eijiro!" Most of the crowd yells. You walk into the frat house, smelling his mildew ridden drugs and antacid smelling alcohol immediately.  You hated parties. Ever since a molestation incident that happened to your sister at a party at her highschool you swore never to go to another afraid of what would happen to you. Your mom always said "it'll never happen to you, you're a guy!" but after that you saw multiple cases of raped men and swore off never having or going to them. The fact that Eijiro convinced you to go to one for five minutes sounds like a fucking miracle.

Eijiro was catching up with his old frat guys and high school buddies. You stood in the kitchen, timing Eijiro. Strictly five minutes. After being on your phone for a few minutes, your alarm went off. You dove into the parties heart to search for your redheaded boyfriend.

You recognise a familiar face. "Shouto!"

Your heterochromatic friend turned around. You had to yell pretty loud. Using your long scale covered tail to shove people out of your way, threatening them with your horns. "Have you seen Eijiro??" You yelled over the loud music and people.

"No!" He yelled back. "Have you seen Izuku?"

"No! I'll text you when if I do!"

He nods. "Same to you!"

You parted ways. Everyone knew you were the smart bitch from high school who skipped three grades in elementary school and got early access into UA. Your mother was the number four hero - she could shapeshift into any reptile or reptile related mythical creature, and your father was a cat thing- eats and tails. Resulting in your figure - dragon horns, tail, and ears. You had cat like eyes that changed from purple to orange whenever they wanted.

"Eiji!" You called out. You search every room. You walked into the bathroom and opened the shower curtain, expecting to see a few people at third base, but only saw a passed out Izuku with a black eye. You called Shouto.