Chapter Five - hello bed

The rest of the day was horrible. I could just feel girls looking at me, talking about me. All I wanted to do was crawl under a rock and die. I walked from class to class by myself. I wish terribly that I had some classes with Stacy. She would know how to make me better...

At the end of school I was about to climb on the bus when I saw Tyler. He was walking towards me. I wanted so badly to move my feet but I couldn't. It was like they were stuck to the ground. He walked over to me and put his arms around me. My whole body vibrated with excitement by his touch. I want so badly for him to kiss me, but I knew he wouldn't. He probably felt bad for the stupid little freshman. Trying to make me feel better. Sadly, it wasnt working. I knew last night was an accident. He hadn't meaned to kiss me.

When he let go he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car. He opened his door, picked me up, and threw me in. I was so shocked. He walked around to the other side of the car. He got in turned the keys and pulled out out the parking lot. I was stunned. I wanted to ask why he was doing this.

He turned into my neighborhood and stopped infront of my house and smiled. I didn't understand. How did he know this was my house. WIthout a word he walked over to my door, opened it, and put me on the ground. He stared into my eyes and couldn't help myself. I knew my mom wouldn't be home for another three hours. So I grabbed his hand and led him into my house.

When we were inside I asked him if he wanted a drink or anything to eat. I was trying so hard. I wanted to please him so badly. He asked what drinks we had. I walked over to the fridge. I told him we had water, dr. pepper, milk, and orange juice. He said he'd take the OJ. I had to laugh. That was what my dad called it when he was trying to act "Young and Hip" I then showed him around my house till we got to my room.

I opened my door to my room. It was nothing great. Purple walls, a queen bed with a quilt, and some pictures from the past scattered around. I had never had a guy in here, alone. I started getting nervous. I was scared I had made a mistake. Wondering if he'd try to do something. I didn't no if I could say no, or if I really wanted to.

He walked over to my bed and layed down. When I didn't move any closer he looked towards me. I realized he'd only really said a few words to me. Nothing special. I wondered if i was making all this up in my head when I heard him say "come lay with me." My mouth dropped, but I quickly walked over to him. I sat down next to him, playing with the fringes of my pillow. He stared at me but I tried not to look at him. Then he told me we need to talk.