Lucky Ducky

When I woke up I was startled. I looked around me. I was in an old Truck. I looked up to see a boy. maybe a year older than me. When he saw me looking up at him he smiled. He asked how I was feeling. I didn't know who this was, or what i should say. I decided finding out who was should be the first on my list. I asked him who he was. He told me his name was a Drew. I looked him up and down. He was muscular, but not like tyler more born with it instead of weights. He had short cut hair, and green eyes. I stared at him for atleast ten minutes. I guess he caught me staring and said "So where would you like me to take you" I had heard words similar to that before. That's when I remebered what happened. The Courtney had hit me, and Tyler had left me. Pain ached through my heart. I was positive Drew could see the pain in my face. He asked me if I liked pizza. I said yes.

He made a sharp turn, and asked if I'd like some of the best pizza in the world for lunch. I agreed. I knew there wasn't any getting out of it anyway. I mean, I was already in the car with basically a stranger. He was going to take me whereever he wanted.

As soon as I thought that I felt the car stop. We were in a parking lot that said "Great Pizza for YOU!" I knew where we were. My dad had always taken me and my brother here when we were little. Wed play the games, take a picture with the silly duck, and leave happy. It was one of the few good childhood memories with mmy dad. In no time Drew was over to my side of the door. He opened it. What a gentlemen I thought. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the tall truck.

We walked into the restuarant and I heard the screams of joy of the little kids. This was going to be fun. We got seat and he order one large pineapple pizza. I was amazed. That was my favorite. I smiled watching the kids play games and get piles of tickets. That's when drew started talking..

"I dont know if this is your type of thing, but when I was a kid my dad brought me and my sister here. We'd play the games for hours, or untill my dad spent his whole paycheck. Im really sorry if you dont like it. We can leave if you'd like."

I didn't want to go at all. I loved that he brought me here. I reminded me of fun times in my life. Some of my happiest moments where here. It made the pain in my heart go down the tiniest bit.

It was my turn to talk, but all I could think to say was, " I like it here. My dad used to bring me and my brother."

Then our pizza came and we started digging in.

He was amazed that I loved pinapple pizza just as much as him. By this time i thought all the pain was gone. I was happy again. How could that be? They guy of my dreams had just left me and now I was sitting a Lucky Ducks, eating pizza, and laughing with a new guy that I barely knew. I figured it was better this way. Atleast I wasn't stuck at my house with Stacy crying on her shoulder telling her how much I missed him. I was getting out. Meeting new guys. I was proud of myself.

I looked into Drew's green eyes. He was just as cute as Tyler. We had so much in common. It amazed me. Maybe I was wrong about tyler. Maybe he wasn't as perfect as I thought he was. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed tolike him. Tyler was just cute. Sure he was good at sports, and popular, but who really cared? I didn't need anyone who wasn't going to trust me. I'd rather Drew, or someone sweet like him.

When I looked back up from the table he looked at me, smiled and said, "Game Time?"

In an hour we had managed to collect 3,000 tickets! I had never done that before! We took them all to the ticket counter and they counted them all up. Next we went to claim our prize. As soon as I saw the big teddy bear I wanted it. I couldnt take my eyes off it. It was 2,500 tickets, I shouldn't ask for that much. I didn't even know him that well. It really was his tickets anyways. He had paid for the tokens. I watched in disbelief as the ticket guy grabbed my bear and handed it to drew. He passed to me. He looked at the ticket guy and told him to give the rest to the next kid. I was amazed. How could he be so thoughtful?

When we walked out he asked if I liked my bear. I told him ofcourse, but asked him how he knew I wanted it. He started laughing and said " I think the whole crowd knew you wanted that bear. You didn't take you eyes off it. I was a little embarrased. I hadn't noticed.

That when he grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. It was tender and I felt sparks fly. I melted feeling how amazing this was. As he pulled away I felt tingles go through my whoe body. He looked me in the eyes, and said, " That was a good enough prize for me."

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Comments would be great!