And the fat Lady Sang..

Tyler and I had gotten out of hopsital on the same day. He drove me home where we watched movie and ate popcorn. Everyone I loved was there. Stacy came over and told me everything I missed when I was in my coma.

Apperently Mr. Doctor had left stuff out. She said, "Tyler was charge with 3 Degree murder, Child ubduction, rape, and child pornography. The had found evidence in Courtneys body that before he killed her, he had raped her. The also found that every girl he took. He took naked photos of. He would keep them in his office." He had actually written down the plans of what he was going do to me. She said if I wanted them, she could help me get the papers. I wanted to know.

So the next day we headed to the police station they agreed to let me see his plans for me, but to not worry. He was never getting him out of jail. The judge had granted life.

As I read the sick things he wanted to do to me I began to cry. He had done this to other girls. Those poor innocent girls. I was so lucky to have Drew. That he had come to save me. As I put the piece of paper down I swore to myself that I would never try to grow up any fast than I needed to again. That I was going to love my life just the way it was.

We walked out of the police station, we were going to meet Drew. My heart swelled with the love and grattitued I had for him. He was all mine, and I knew nothing could ever changed that.

When we got to the little restuarant I saw him. He was dressed all nice. When we made our way over to him, he took my hand and asked me to go to formal with him. I threw my arms up around his neckand pushed my lips to him. I was happy. He was my prince. Everything was perfect.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Well, thats it. I hope you liked it