Chapter six - My Prince Charming

I was suddenly very scared. Wasn't that a phrase no girl wanted to hear? My heart started pounding in my chest. I was positive he could hear it. He just kept looking at me when a smile came to his face.

"You really need to calm down you know" he said.

I could see the laughter in his eyes as he reached for my hand. He squeezed it tight. I smiled thinking how did i get so lucky. No girl like me should have Tyler Smith in there bedroom. that's when he started talking..

"I really like you. Your cute and you seem to be funny. I dated courtney all last year. I want someone new. She thinks I'm going to come back, but I'm not. I want to move on. She's trying her hardest to not let me. I'm sorry for what she has done. I saw you following that first day. I wanted to see how close you'd get. I'm sorry. When she said I shoudl go talk to you I should have known she had something up her sleeve. I'm just so so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

I looked in his eyes. I could honestly tell he was not lying. I believed him. Heck, I think I'd believe anything that came out of his mouth though. I knew I needed to be really careful. Not try to rush things. I knew I had to say something. He was waiting for me to say something. I finally spit out "I really like you, but my moms going to be home soon." He smiled and walked to the door. I followed him out to his car.

He opened his door for me and i didn't pause to get in. I would send my mom a text to tell her I'm with Stacy. Then send Stac one explaining everything to her. It was perfect. She would never find out i was with him.

As we started to drive I asked if we had a destination this time. He smiled and nodded his head yes. I asked him if he could tell me where he was going and a shook his head no and a smile spread across his face. I could tell he was into surprise. I knew the anticipation would kill me so I layed back and drifted to sleep.

When I woke up it was starting to look at the clock. It was 7:30. i looked out the window and saw that we were driving through a wooded area. I got scared. What if he was carzy. What if he was tricking me taking me out her to rape me, or almost worst. Courtney to do something horrible. to me.

When he stopped the car and opened my door i was hesitant to get out. I wasn't sure what to do. I then thought about it. He got me out this far. If he was going to do something bad to me he wouldv'e just done it to me at the car. I took his hand and followed him to a trail.

By the time we made it to the opening it was getting really dark. I was hoping stacy had gotten my text, but we were so far out that I did't have service. How smart I thought. Fall asleep in a car with basically a stranger taking me God knows where. I felt a cold chill rush through my body. I guess he noticed it to because he peeled him sweatshirt off and handed it to me. I quickly put it on. It smelt amazing. I wanted to snuggle with it for awhile till i realize he didnt stop. He was still moving.

About thirty minutes later we had made it to where I guess was his destination. It was a cliff that looked out a gorgeous field full of blooming wild flowers. I could not help but to smile and think how sweet this was. He stopped and sat down, leaning against a rock. He patted the ground next to me. I quickly sat down.

We talked for hours. About everything. He loved simple things. In facts he like some of the same things that i did. He told me about his past. How his mom and dad faught and eventually got a divorce. He told me that the pain it put him through to not see thim together. I wished i could make that pain go away. I wanted so bad to make it vanish. He was such a nice guy he didn't deserve.

i told him how my brother and dad were always yelling and it used to upset me, but somehow I had gotten over it. He said he wished he could be as strong as me. I didn't understand it. He was so strong. He played football. I just couldn't understand.

I fell asleep in his arms that night. He drove me home and put me in my bed to let me dream of him. Of how fantastic he was..