three

That's Bates ^^

I opened my eyes, squinting as I woke up to a pounding headache from my dreamless sleep. I groaned as it pulsed throughout my head and the hangover made my joints stiff.

The bright sun shone through my open blinds on me, making it seem as though a desk lamp was shining right in my face. God, I hated the morning after.

I closed my eyes again and pulled my black comforter closer to me so I could try to fall asleep again and escape the horrible headache. Of course, after a few seconds of trying, I had no luck.

I went to turn on my side to get the colder side of the bed, but I was stopped when my body connected with something warm. My eyes shot open and I was met with a head of dark hair laying in front of me.

I sprung up, taking in the appearance of the naked, sleeping girl in front of me. I noticed that I, too, was only clad in my birthday suit, other then my sports bra.

I tried to recollect anything from last night, but all I remembered was talking with Madison by the pool, and then after that was nothing. I hurried out of my bed and threw on some joggers and the button-up I wore yesterday. I frantically tried to button it up but I messed up and only got half way because the buttons weren't in the right places.

I ran my hand through my hair. If the last memory I had was of Madison, did that mean...

"Shit." I whispered, balling my hands into fists. I breathed in and started tip-toeing my way around the bed, trying to see if it was who I thought. Her hair was covering her sleeping face, so I could only see her eyebrow and her left closed eye.

I walked up even quieter and slower, and reached my hand out, tucking the girl's hair behind her ear.

There, laying in my bed with no clothes on, was Madison Beer. With how I woke up, and how she was now, it only led me to assume the worst. But nothing could have happened right? We could've just possibly fell asleep in the same bed without any clothes on. It could all just be a coincidence.

I sighed contently, wiping my hands together before rubbing my eyebrow. My theories kind of made me feel better, but that was only until I saw the used condom laying on the edge of my bedroom trash can, probably from when I threw it when I finished.

But what even made me feel worse was the fact that there wasn't just one condom. When I walked up to the trash can, I counted five condoms, not including the one on the edge. All used.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I paced away the room, biting my knuckles as I thought to myself. I stopped and threw my hands out in exasperation. "What do I do now?"

Madison mumbled something and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I froze as she rolled over onto her other side, but thankfully didn't wake up.

I winced as I saw that her movement caused the blanket to fall from her shoulder. Her breasts hung out, and I would be lying if I said they weren't nice.

I shook my head of the scandalous thoughts and got back to the point. Madison Beer was in my bed, naked. There were six, recently used condoms in my trash can. How the hell was I supposed to get out of this one?

I tip-toed my way back over to Madison and slowly pulled the blanket back over her chest, patting it softly. I turned and made my way over to my door. I needed Luke's help.

I quietly opened my door and slipped out, closing it behind me. I heard Bates' tiny paws clicking on the tile down in the kitchen, and soon I saw his little head pop up from the stairs. I smiled to myself and kneeled down, petting his tiny little head. I picked him up and he started licking my face as I hurried over to Luke's room.