eleven

"Y/N!" I heard, taking my attention from Madison's lips, which I had just been savoring, towards my bedroom door.

"Y/N, will you come down here?" Luke called my name again, making me groan and let my head fall into the crook of my lover's neck. She wrapped her hands around my back and held me, wearing a small smile.

"I gave him one job, make the popcorn. How hard is that?" I asked mostly myself. Sierra was out with her family so we invited Luke to come watch a movie with us in our room. We even let him pick it, but I wasn't complaining because I loved Alien.

"You should go see what he wants," she advised, but I just shook my head.

"I was with him all day. I love the man, but I want some time with you, alone," I pouted, placing another kiss on her lips. She moved her head away when I went to kiss her again.

"I'll be waiting here for you, baby. Go on," she pushed me off of the bed as Luke called my name again, but this time louder and more fervently. What could possibly be so important?

Madison followed me to the door, letting me open it and start to walk out, but grabbing my arm and crashing our lips together before I was able to fully leave. After we had eaten this morning, Madison, Luke, Sierra and I went to the beach for the rest of the day. It was extremely fun, but coming home was a relief, and I was happy I could now enjoy relaxing with Madison the way I wanted to, and not just fantasized about.

"Y/N!" This time, Luke's head appeared at the bottom of the stairs, calling up to us. It broke me and Madison apart, and quickly became annoying. I stepped away from Madison, and fixed my button-up because she had gripped it with each ball of her fist. Bates slipped out of my room and excitedly ran downstairs.

"Holy shit, Luke, what do you want?" I asked, rolling my eyes as I used my hands to lean against the railing. He looked slightly nervous, his eyes widened and his hair disheveled from running his hand through it so much. The smell of popcorn wafted up towards us, along with the faint sound of popping.

"Uh..." He looked towards our front door, taking my own eyes with him. I took in a deep breath when I saw her standing in the doorway, clutching her purse so hard that her knuckles turned white. Her black hair was down, and in familiar waves, and she only wore light make-up, because her eyes were puffy and cheeks stained with tears. Bates ran up to her and she cooed, kneeling down and petting his small head.

"Camila," I croaked, making Madison shift uncomfortably behind me. "What are you doing here?"

She stood up, stumbling on her feet. She went to open her mouth, but closed it when Madison joined me against the railing, wrapping her hands around my arm.

"I need to talk to you," she finally got out, her eyes leaving Madison's to look at me. I wiped at my swollen lips, slightly embarrassed because she obviously had seen us kissing.

"I know," I said, slightly out of focus. I shook my head, "I mean, okay."

I moved away from Madison's grasp, catching her confused look but not acknowledging it as I hurried down the stairs. Camila stood awkwardly, waiting, as I approached. I felt both Luke and Madison's eyes burning holes into my back. I guided Bates out of the way and he happily trotted over to Luke.

I took a risk and glanced back at Madison, who I could tell was fuming, but was holding her composure. I did not peg her to be the jealous type, but it was a weird situation, so I didn't blame her.

"Do you want to go outside and talk?" I offered, gesturing towards the door.

"I think it'd be better to talk inside. I'm not positive but I think the paps followed me here," She answered, looking out of the windows that bordered the door.