ten

My eyes opened slowly, the noon sun shining through the drapes and warming my face. I lifted my head up, shaking it a bit to get rid of the drowsiness. Madison stirred next to me, a small smile on her lips.

I looked over at the clock. Almost two hours had passed since we had first woken up, which meant we'd been sleeping only about thirty minutes.

I sighed and kissed Madison's sleepy smile softly before getting up for the day. I figured I'd let her sleep for a little bit longer. I threw on a loose sweater and some joggers, putting my hair up in a messy ponytail before leaving the room.

In the kitchen, Luke was, again, cooking breakfast for everyone. He waved at me awkwardly, using the pan to flip an omelet that smelled like bacon and peppers.

"Hey," he said softly, setting the pan down and wiping his hands on his apron. I didn't respond, immediately walking towards him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He smelled like that new bottle of tiffany sport I bought him last week. He hugged me back for a while, resting his head on mine.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," he finally said, rubbing my back with his hand. "I really thought it would be best for you, to just let it all blow over. I guess it was pretty stupid."

"It was pretty stupid," I confirmed.

"You forgive me though?" He asked hopefully, pulling back so he could look at me.

"Of course, dude. I could never stay mad at you, you're my bff."

He sighed and relaxed his shoulders as if he had been carrying a large weight.

"Good, because I made you an omelet after the night you had."

"That's for me?" I asked excitedly, sitting down at the island chair.

"Mhm, bacon, cheese, kale, and peppers: your favorite."

"Leave it to you to apologize with food," I chuckled, before looking around. "Where's Sy at? I gotta talk to her too."

"She's up in my room still sleeping. Go say something, the eggs still have a little bit to cook."

I nodded my head and blew the curly-haired boy a kiss before hurrying up the stairs.

"Oh, and Y/N—" Luke called after me, making me stop in the middle for the stairs and turn to look at him. "You wore a condom right?"

I felt my cheeks turn red as he laughed at himself. Obviously he knew Madison and I had sex again, she wasn't the quietest in bed. I wouldn't doubt if Sierra heard too, but that was a problem for another time. Right now, I would be apologizing to her for being an asshole.

When I peered through Luke's half closed door, I could see Sierra's pretty body cuddled up in the covers. I quietly walked in, the smell of Luke's cologne hitting me as I creeped closer to his girlfriend. She stirred in her sleep, peacefully catching up on the z's she lost over the last couple of days. Fortunately, I was there to ruin that for her.

I jumped onto the bed, bouncing my legs so the mattress shook under my feet. She groaned and pulled the pillow closer to her head.

"Sierra!" I yelled, plopping down next to her and wrapping my arms and legs around her body. "Sierra!" I squeezed her tighter, resting my head on her shoulder as she turned her head to look at me with sleepy eyes.

"Bitch what do you want?" She asked, her face smushed in her pillow.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry," I said, this time more quietly. "and that I was being an idiot last night and you didn't deserve any of it. I guess I just let my emotions get the better of me, which unfortunately happens a lot, and I have to work on that. But I love you and I'm really sorry."