thirty one

I am so sorry in advance

*your POV*

"What the fuck am I looking at right now?" Madison asked, clearly out of her mind. I was practically vibrating, in the middle of sniffing a very pretty line that I hoped was going to make me float. Of course these lines never could get me to that point, but that didn't mean I was going to stop doing them.

Jennifer glanced between us back and forth, her blonde hair was soft under my fingers. My hand was on her back, in a friendly manor. I was happy when she asked me to play her premiere show, even more happy when she asked me to meet her in my dressing room and pulled out the little baggy. We had been laughing our asses off, practically heaving before Madison walked in.

Madison.

I stood up and let the rolled up $100 bill fall from my hand.

"What was the question?" I asked, wiping my nose.

She didn't answer, only stared at me. She looked hurt, and I didn't know why. Maybe she was still angry over the whole Camila thing. But she had come to the show without me telling her it was happening. She came in her own accord.

"Are you going to finish that?" Jennifer whispered, making me giggle. I looked back at Madison and covered my mouth, she was staring daggers at Jennifer.

"No, she's not going to finish that! That much coke would kill everyone in this place!" She said sternly, stepping towards us. I blinked a few times so I could see her better, my vision was sort of fuzzy.

"I would actually like to finish that," I turned to Jennifer, ignoring Madison. "...if you don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind," she answered casually. "I mean, it was for you." I laughed out loud, twitching a little. The desk underneath my hands was breathing, and the mirror on the vanity made my face look like it was melting.

I reached up and touched it, watching my eyes grow and shrink at the same time. I could see Jen through the mirror, smiling at me. She was so pretty.

I had been holding myself up, using my hands for support. So when I touched my face, I lost balance and fell onto my side, hitting the desk before grabbing it so I didn't land on the floor.

Madison rushed over and held onto me. Her warmth was mesmerizing and being in her embrace was pure heaven. I dug my face into her neck and savored the sweet smell of her perfume.

"Can you leave us?" I heard her say, and felt the vibrations in her chest from her vocal chords. A few moments later I heard the door to my dressing room open and close, but I hadn't moved from my spot.

I pulled away from her and was fortunately able to stand, so I could look into her eyes fully. Jennifer was gone.

"God you are so beautiful," I cheesed but she still looked sad. It pained me.

"Y/N," she shook her head and tried to turn away from me but I held her arms so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Honey, what's wrong? Where are you going?"

"I can't even look at you right now," she said angrily, still avoiding my eyes. I just moved my head so she had to.

"You're being weird."

"I'm being weird?" She stopped and finally looked at me, bewildered. "Y/N I don't want to see your eyes! They're almost completely black!"

I dropped my hands from her. I was the one to look away this time.

I leaned over the vanity once again and looked in the mirror, seeing Madison behind me. I tried to see my irises but couldn't, no matter which angle I looked from. My pupils looked blown, and I realized that it wasn't just the drugs in my system making my vision go crazy with hallucinations. My eyes really looked like that.