four

"This shit fucking smacks, girl." ASAP Rocky huffed, bobbing his head to the mellow beat I just cooked up on pro tools. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the music, humming along with a melody he just made in his head. His thin braids waved around his head, and I looked back and nodded at ASAP Ferg who gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah, I was just messing around and I came up with this. I was thinking it starts off like 'I know I dream about her all day, I think about her with her clothes off.'" I nodded my head as I sang the lyrics I came up with.

"Hell yeah. Just email this to Darold's business account and we'll go over the rest of the lyrics." Rocky said, standing up straight from his leaned position over my desk. I smiled up at him in agreement.

"Alright, Rakim. I'll see you later." I said. He held up his hand and we did a little handshake.

"You say hi to that Aussie boy for me, aight? Him and his girl." Rocky said grabbing his gucci jacket off of one of my chairs and walking over to the door.

"You got it." I sent both him and Darold a wave before they walked out of my studio. I sighed and stretched my arms above my head, taking a glance out of my windows. It was about 6 pm, I had called Rakim to come over and check the new beat I made around 4.

I picked up my phone and saw I had a text from Luke.

From Luke👹:
bates needs dog food, can u pick some up on ur way home? ❤️

To Luke👹:
i guess 🙄😂

From Luke👹:

we love yaaaa

we love yaaaa

To Luke👹:
Yeah yeah yeah, whatever

From Luke👹:
also pick up some in n out, we have no food in the house

To Luke👹:
and who's fault is that

From Luke👹:
hey i'm sorry but that weed was killer, and i can't help if sierra and madison get really bad munchies

To Luke👹:
Yeah but they aren't the ones who ate all of the fucking cheesecake i was saving

From Luke👹:
that was u

To Luke👹:
No it wasn't, it was you! i would've remembered something so fucking amazing

From Luke👹:
*picture of you eating cheesecake attached*

To Luke👹:
fuck u

From Luke👹:
get something for the girls too, c ya in a min :)