Apprentice [K.R.]

"Can you write a Kylo imagine where our beloved tantrum boy is assigned to take General Hux sister (Who's Force sensitive) as his apprentice and ends up falling in love with her?"

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Fem!Reader

POV: 3rd Person

Warnings: Usual SW-universe violence.

@nat0612: Hope you enjoy!

--

"Fire!"

A barrage of TIE Fighters came rushing towards the measly Resistance fleet, only to be decimated by an unseen legion of starfighters. Kylo watched with abject horror as his ships, the prime of the First Order proteges, burst into a supernova of flames. Tears brimmed at his eyes as calamity gradually ceased, yet the battle in his head raged on. No matter how he pledged his allegiance to continue his grandfather's legacy, to rule the First Order, to merely be a Sith - the pull to the light side was much too strong.

His thoughts were interrupted by a silky voice. "Supreme Leader Ren?"

"Yes, Admiral?" he said in a sharp tone.

"You have been assigned to take (Y/N) Hux as your apprentice. She is waiting for you outside this chamber. Should I let her in?"

"Yes, Admiral," he ordered. "Bring her in, then leave us."

"Yes, my lord," replied the Admiral, swinging open the door and scurrying away from him. The figure stepped out from the shadows. Kylo studied her.

"You're his little sister?" She stiffened.

"I'm (Y/N)," you corrected him. "Sadly related to that scumbag."

He leapt off his chair with ease, prowling around her like a predator eyeing its prey. "Fascinating. I see you don't like him much, do you?" She shook her head.

"That simplifies matters. Tomorrow, your training with me will begin at dawn. To you, I am Master Ren. In time, I'll teach you the nature of the Dark Side, and you will grow more powerful than your brother ever could. The Force is strong in you."

"Thank you, Master Ren," she said, giving him a reproachful glare before leaving the room.

Kylo smiled to himself. Armitage had a sister, supposedly, and she could provide great leverage in Kylo's pursuit of power. For now, he bide his time, waiting to unfurl his plans and wrest what little influence Armitage had from his grasp.

"Ben!" cried his father, blood gushing at the wound he, Kylo had inflicted. Unsheathing his blade, Kylo watched with cold eyes as Han Solo, infamous war hero, took one last, strangled breath before he fell into the abyss.

"Ben!" they cried as they fell. He had murdered them, his kin and his blood, letting them crumple to the ground like little saints of a past era. The shrieks of his former friends rang in his mind, indiscernible as one cacophonous scream -

"Master Ren?" A sharp knock at his door drew him out of his nightmare.

"Yes?" he called, concealing his shaky nerves. Just seconds after he spoke, (Y/N) burst through the door.

"Greetings, Master Ren," remarked (Y/N).

"Greetings, my apprentice," he spoke softly. "Today your training will begin."

"Battle is an admirable cause," he bellowed, "but TIE Fighters and lightsabers can only get you so far. Close your eyes, and let go of your conscious self. How do you feel?"

"Fine, thanks."

"Let me rephrase that. How do you feel about your brother?" he asked. A sharp prick through the Force indicated that he had roused her.