They Come Out

I know it's not a scenario where many of you female readers is the love interest, but, we support our LGBT+ friends and the community. Absolutely no homophobia will be tolerated in the comments. 

Also, I tried my best to make this seem authentic. However, I have never come out, so this might not reflect someone's real experience. Feedback is appreciated. :)

Anakin Skywalker: 

A ping from your commlink notified you to a new message. You retrieved it from your pocket, wondering who was contacting you during this hour.

"I did it!" read a message from Anakin, your best friend. "Did what?" you sent back, curious as to what the news was. Perhaps he had managed to beat yet another record? He did have a flair for being impressive, which is why you were there to keep his head from getting big.

He sent back a message of him, riding a small crowd and brandishing a massive rainbow flag. "Even though Jedi are forbidden to have attachments, I finally came out. Yoda's going to be so angry, but I don't care about his opinion right now. Or ever."

You laughed, grinning at his wide smile, which was rarely seen these days in the midst of the war. He had finally come true to himself and the world, and you were so happy for him.

"I am so proud of you," you replied, heart bursting with joy. 

"Hey, at least one thing's taken care of," he jested. "No one will repeatedly ask if we're in a relationship anymore. Begone, shippers!"

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

It was an uneventful day, and progress had been held up on your recent mission. Currently, Anakin was trying and failing to connect a few wires that had come loose on your speeder. This, combined with a few other malfunctions, meaning that you and your best friends, Anakin and Obi-Wan, were stuck in the middle of a desert planet.

For reasons unknown, Obi-Wan had been repeatedly shifting in his seat throughout the entire day. He would clear his throat as if to say something; but when asked what he had to say, he would quickly dismiss it and shut his mouth.

"Just tell us what's on your mind," you urged him after the fifth time this had happened. "I'm honestly curious to know what's made you so nervous."

"I," Obi-Wan began nervously. 

"Am pregnant?" Anakin finished for him. "Have finally taken a science class? Found General Grievous's whereabouts?"

"It's surprisingly none of those things," Obi-Wan answered. "It's just that I...am gay."

"So what?" Anakin asked, looking up from his tools. "We're your best friends. We'll never judge you for who you are."

"You didn't guess?" he asked, surprised. "I thought it would be too obvious and the Jedi Council would notice."

"First of all, there's no such thing as being too obvious about your sexuality," Anakin said. "Either way, in case you didn't notice, the Jedi Council, a group of celibate monks, do not have accurate gaydar."

"Thanks," Obi-Wan said gratefully, embracing you both in a crushing hug. "I appreciate it."

Han Solo:

"Han, what's the matter with you?" you asked, frowning slightly. He had been distracted the entire morning, almost flying his beloved ship off-course a few times. "You don't seem so peachy today."

"Really?" he asked in surprise. "I'm doing just fine. It's just that I've been trying to find a way to tell you that I'm gay."

You smiled, reaching out to hug him. "I'm so proud of you for coming out."