He realizes he has feelings for you

-Luke Skywalker: Luke's had feelings for you for a while, but it's not until he's about to leave to assault the Death Star that he realizes he has them. When he's about to leave, you wish him luck, and that moment Luke realizes that he truly loves you, causing him to shyly admit his feelings, face tomato red and all.

-Anakin Skywalker: Anakin would probably realize his feelings at the worse possible moment, and decide it logical to blurt it out, in front of Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan was pretty mad at Anakin, and screamed at him, "Forget it, loverboy, we're avoiding death here!" In retrospect, it was hilarious.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi: It would be a regular day when both of you were free. He would pull you to a private spot somewhere, and confess, all the while insisting that he just wanted you to know, and that he would abide by the Jedi Code nonetheless. His Padawan, Anakin, sees you two, and manages to squeeze the truth out. To your surprise, he admits that he has a secret wife, which causes Obi-Wan and Anakin to start arguing about the "Jedi Code forbids attachments" thing. *eats popcorn*

-Han Solo: While you two are smuggling, a few Imperial Cruisers approach, ready to apprehend the two of you. With some quick thinking, though, you manage to find a way to help the Falcon escape, making Han admire your brilliance. In a spur-of-the-moment, he kisses you by surprise, so you slap him on the face.

-Kylo Ren: He's ranting to you one day when he suddenly stops, realizing that you're the only person that he never gets temper tantrums around. As you ask him what's wrong, Hux barges in, screaming at you for something that's not your fault, causing Kylo to hotly defend you. Finally, Hux leaves, but not before calling after him, "The only reason you're supporting her is that you love her!" Kylo is taken aback, and with thought, realizes that he's right, for once.

-Finn: Rey's the one who realizes that he loves you, so she straight-up tells him, "You have feelings for (Y/N), right? Then go tell her!"Finn is taken aback but knows that's she's right. Rey feels rather smug after this and reminds him of it for a few days following their talk.

-Poe Dameron: When you two return from a mission, he's especially relieved that you're okay. General Leia notices, teasing him about it, until he finally admits his feelings for you. "Okay, yes General, I love her, alright?" "Finally! I was tired of you acting like a kriffing puppy dog!"

-Hux: One day, when you and Hux were having lunch together, he would look into your eyes and realize that he wanted to be with no one else when crushing the Resistance fleet. You notice the slight break in his usual demeanor, joking about the sudden change, making him certain that he loved you.

-------------

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while! In the future, the chapters will be coming in much faster. May the Force be with you all! 

Love,

obi-wan's deathsticks

"I'm Obi-Wan's Deathsticks, and I support this message. I'll give you the high ground, literally! #OWD2020"