His Style During the Off-Hours

Anakin Skywalker: If there was one thing he despised about the Jedi, it was the unflattering, heavy garb they wore. Whenever he was off duty, even for just a few hours, Anakin was clad in trendy yet stylish clothing. It often caught people off guard, seeing the Chosen One in a crop top and vintage jeans.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: The work of a Jedi Master is never complete, so he was rarely seen wearing anything other than his usual attire. However, he did enjoy a good trenchcoat, and would pair button-ups with a nice sweater. Think: Obi-Wan serving chic professorial vibes. 

Han Solo: Sure, he was a smuggler, but he had to look polished to drive a hard bargain! Han wore suits, to impress his clients. Not just regular suits, but Jay Gatsby steal-your-girl type suits. Sometimes to look professional, others to look like that fine Corellian snack. Also, it just makes him feel confident.

Luke Skywalker: Let's be honest, this man has no idea how to dress. He just wears flannel. However, he is a fast learner, so he's started browsing Extra-(Pin)terrestrial. Now he looks like an art hoe. Not that it looks bad on him or anything...

Kylo Ren: Since he was busy taking over the galaxy, he honestly did not know how to dress well. He didn't need to either, as his signature look made him instantly recognizable. Lately, though, he's binging Queer Eye to get some ideas. Now he just French tucks all of his shirts. (Thanks, Tan.)

Poe Dameron: Everything about his taste screams '60s rock star, minus the Ringo Starr haircut. Floral patterns? Paisley suits? Bright colors? Sounds like Poe. Fashion is his way of having fun, since it does get boring constantly wearing his pilot uniform.

Armitage Hux: Someone get this man a fashion line, because he is constantly serving looks. He has a taste for the avant-garde, and turns heads everywhere he goes. He somehow makes everything seem stylish, and isn't afraid to wear traditionally feminine pieces (such as skirts) to express himself. If it looks good, I'll wear it, is his philosophy.