Your nickname for him

-Luke Skywalker: Honey, because of his hair, or Cinnamon, because he's such a cinnamon roll. You used to call him Shorty because he was too short for a Stormtrooper, but man, he's not at all short in another part. *wink wink* *ridiculously winking*

-Anakin Skywalker: You call him sexy, too, because he is. For fun, though, you like to call him Sandboy or Glowstick Wielder.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi: Obi-Bae Wan Kenoboi/High Ground. He can get so riled up when you repeat it enough, but you and his Padawan die from laughter. When you're not in the joking mood, he's just Sweetheart.

-Han Solo: Flyboy/Scoundrel, because that's the definition of him. He secretly loves it.

-Kylo Ren: You love calling him Ben Swolo or Crylo, but in private, you usually call him Kylove.

-Finn: Sweetie, because that's his usual demeanor. 

-Poe Dameron: Hotshot, because that's him as a pilot. Also, he's hot. Or, DAMNeron, since he's so hot that you just go "damn!". (Sorry that makes no sense lol)

-Hux: King, because that's his greatest wish. (OH...I JUST, CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING!)

-------------------

"Favorites" of all types coming up next! May the Force be with you all!

-Obi-Wan's Deathsticks

"I'm Obi-Wan's Deathsticks, and I support this message. I can get you the high ground, literally. #OWD2020"